Highlighted
Nov 16 2006
By: aiman559~ Uncharted Territory 2037 posts

Nervousness?

17 replies 1 views Edited Nov 16, 2006
Can someone please tell me how to avoid being nervous or how to get rid of it? In school I am always really nervous whenever I am called on or talk to a girl. Some people say its just my age but that is a load of crap. This is what normally happens.

I will be talking and then stop. And then if someone asks me something my voice will be REALLY quite for the first few words I say. It is really annoying. And It also blocks my mind from thinking about something to say. I always say the stupidest things, and then when i walk away i think of the smartest things to say. Can someone please tell me away to get rid of being nervous?

Need a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.Photobucket - Video and Image HostingNeed a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.
Message 1 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5722 posts

Re: Nervousness?

Nov 16, 2006
how old are you?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 2 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2182 posts

Nov 16, 2006
Just talkkkk!
lol i run my mouth all the time. see where that brought me? lol
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 3 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2037 posts

Nov 16, 2006

BaY_Area_Kid wrote:
how old are you?

why?

Need a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.Photobucket - Video and Image HostingNeed a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.
Message 4 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5722 posts

Nov 16, 2006

aiman559 wrote:

BaY_Area_Kid wrote:
how old are you?

why?

it proly is? have you gone through puberty?
Message 5 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2037 posts

Nov 16, 2006

BaY_Area_Kid wrote:

aiman559 wrote:

BaY_Area_Kid wrote:
how old are you?

why?

It proly is what does that mean. I am 15 years old.

Message 6 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12855 posts

Nov 16, 2006
The best solution to this is.. wait I have a few questions for you

1) Do you go out much?
2) Have contact with many different people?
3) In what environment were you raised?
4) Are your parents the same way?

The best thing to do is try to get out a lot more, and even if it seems weird try to start random conversations. Just do it even if it feels strange, the feeling will wear off and you will know what to do. Scientists say it COULD be hereditary but the environment definately has something to do with this.

This is not called nervousness, it's called shyness or timidity, and it should be overcome if it's intervening with your life. Just try to hang out with people more. And force yourself a bit.
Message 7 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5722 posts

Nov 16, 2006

aiman559 wrote:

BaY_Area_Kid wrote:

aiman559 wrote:

BaY_Area_Kid wrote:
how old are you?

why?

It proly is what does that mean. I am 15 years old.

sry...proly=probrably... but nah if you're 15 then its not the age thing
Message 8 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5297 posts

Nov 16, 2006
You're like me... I can never think of anything smart to say in the middle of a conversation. It has nothing to do with being nervous; I just can't think of anything significant to talk aboutSmiley Tongue.
Message 9 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7656 posts

Nov 17, 2006

aiman559 wrote:
Can someone please tell me how to avoid being nervous or how to get rid of it? In school I am always really nervous whenever I am called on or talk to a girl. Some people say its just my age but that is a load of crap. This is what normally happens.

I will be talking and then stop. And then if someone asks me something my voice will be REALLY quite for the first few words I say. It is really annoying. And It also blocks my mind from thinking about something to say. I always say the stupidest things, and then when i walk away i think of the smartest things to say. Can someone please tell me away to get rid of being nervous?

I am the same way (i'm 22). It's just one of your personality traits. I always have to think what I will say before I say it. As for nervousness, try taking some deep breaths or some other way to calm down. Try not to think about your nervousness.

hope it helps.
Message 10 of 18 (1 View)
0 Likes