Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 01 2007
By: Spyder93090 Treasure Hunter 6346 posts

Nero 7 & Vista

4 replies 1 views Edited Apr 1, 2007
Is anybody here successfully running Nero 7 on Vista ?

It's supposedly "Vista Certified" by Nero, but it doesn't work for jack squat.

If not, are there any freeware programs out there that'll let me burn DVD Rips (.vob) to DVDs ?

To, of course, backup my DVDs which I legally purchased
Message 1 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Re: Nero 7 & Vista

Apr 1, 2007
I can barely get Nero7 to work with xp lol
if i try to burn a regular audio cd from mp3 files it skips like crazy when i play it. i can burn the same exact songs with roxio ver 5 and it plays fine... i wish i knew why nero did that
Message 2 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6346 posts

Apr 1, 2007

SilverTyger wrote:
I can barely get Nero7 to work with xp lol
if i try to burn a regular audio cd from mp3 files it skips like crazy when i play it. i can burn the same exact songs with roxio ver 5 and it plays fine... i wish i knew why nero did that

Yeah, ALOT of people are complaining about Nero's f-up with 7.

6 worked totally fine when I had XP.
Message 3 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1790 posts

Apr 1, 2007
most definetly. i wish i could find a copy of 6 lol id use that instead of 7 for sure... maye ill just "buy" a copy of roxio although that isnt much better from what i hear

as for your dvd problem i used CloneDVD and ANYDVD for making backup copies of my movies... they are not free...but you get lifetime updates and they work great. i have never had any problems. You can use them free for 21 days
Message 4 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6346 posts

Apr 1, 2007

SilverTyger wrote:
most definetly. i wish i could find a copy of 6 lol id use that instead of 7 for sure... maye ill just "buy" a copy of roxio although that isnt much better from what i hear

as for your dvd problem i used CloneDVD and ANYDVD for making backup copies of my movies... they are not free...but you get lifetime updates and they work great. i have never had any problems. You can use them free for 21 days

Nice, i'll check those out.

I got my Nero 7 to work finally. An update (7.8.5) just came out a few days ago that fixed the problem I had. Hopefully the new update works for you as well.
Message 5 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes