Highlighted
Oct 06 2010
By: IZZYDOG Survivor 2968 posts

Need someone to proofread this paragraph.

3 replies 29 views Edited Oct 6, 2010

To make my favorite sandwhich you'll need 2 slices of bread, peanut butter, a butter knife and a plate. First, open the peanut butter. Second, take your butter knife and scoop up some peanut butter, apply the peanut butter to each slice of bread while making sure to keep one side of each slice of bread free of peanut butter, so you don't end up with peanut butter on the outside layer. Finally, put the bread slices together, but make sure each side with peanut butter meets, put on plate and that's it.

Message 1 of 4 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5311 posts

Re: Need someone to proofread this paragraph.

Oct 6, 2010

IZZYDOG wrote:

To make my favorite sandwhich you'll need 2 slices of bread, peanut butter, a butter knife and a plate. First, open the peanut butter. Second, take your butter knife and scoop up some peanut butter, apply the peanut butter to each slice of bread while making sure to keep one side of each slice of bread free of peanut butter, so you don't end up with peanut butter on the outside layer. Finally, put the bread slices together, but make sure each side with peanut butter meets, put on plate and that's it.

This sentence is a bit of a run-on....This part doesn't belong on the end of it's sentence, but it also can't stand alone. Consider forming a new sentence from this fragment. 

Photobucket

Blue Led at 1754 posts on 11/08/05 at 10:04 am... w0ot.
Message 2 of 4 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 11, 2016

---------------

Message 3 of 4 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9918 posts

Oct 6, 2010

CATSRULE26 wrote:
Okay... Well no offense but everybody knows how to make a Peanut Butter Sandwich.... But if you were wanting to make to it was all spelled right and all that i read it and i only see a few problems: You wrote: To make my favorite Sandwich you'll need two slice's of Bread, Peanut Butter, A Butter Knife and a Plate. First, Open the Peanut Butter jar, Second, Take your Butter Knife and scoop up some Peanut Butter, Apply the Peanut Butter to each slice's of Bread while making sure to keep one side of each slice of Bread free of Peanut Butter, So you don't end up with Peanut Butter on the outside layer. Finally, Put the Bread slices together, But make sure each side with Peanut Butter meets, Put on the Plate and that's it. Okay now just copy what i wrote and push edit post and delete everything and put mine on there because i made a lot of corrections, And P.S: You spelled Sandwhich, You're supposed to spell it: Sandwich Okay?.... +_+

Wow, no. Don't try to help anyone with grammar again unless you're positive you know what you're doing. You made a ton of errors and even misread what he wrote.

Message 4 of 4 (29 Views)
0 Likes