0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16138 posts

Re: Need help with my car

Dec 24, 2006

Rogers Bell Problems wrote:

NavS. wrote:

jgtc_lover wrote:
If it's a newer car you might have to contact the dealer or the manufacturer to order a new set. For some ridiculous amount of money.

Damn chip eh? I think it'll be just for the lock... on my car I have two keys, one for the passanger side and trunk the other for the driver side and ignition lol at shotty work .

Brown Job

Most dumb thing is, it came with a remote door opener thingy, and my car doesn't even have power locks.... all it does is blink when I press the buttons .
Message 12 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10336 posts

Dec 24, 2006

NavS. wrote:

NavS. wrote:

jgtc_lover wrote:
If it's a newer car you might have to contact the dealer or the manufacturer to order a new set. For some ridiculous amount of money.

Damn chip eh? I think it'll be just for the lock... on my car I have two keys, one for the passanger side and trunk the other for the driver side and ignition lol at shotty work .

Brown Job

Most dumb thing is, it came with a remote door opener thingy, and my car doesn't even have power locks.... all it does is blink when I press the buttons .

Hahaha... where did you get the car? This is your Civic right?
Message 13 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16138 posts

Dec 24, 2006

NavS. wrote:

NavS. wrote:

jgtc_lover wrote:

Brown Job

Yeah, I got it from Quebec... like $9000, it was a write off that was repaired.... It still doesn't have any problems, so I got lucky, except for the retarded features .
Message 14 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10336 posts

Dec 24, 2006

NavS. wrote:

NavS. wrote:

NavS. wrote:

jgtc_lover wrote:

Brown Job

Yeah, I got it from Quebec... like $9000, it was a write off that was repaired.... It still doesn't have any problems, so I got lucky, except for the retarded features .

ROFL!!!!!! Smiley Tongue
Message 15 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4210 posts

Dec 24, 2006
fleet market
Message 16 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes