Reply
Highlighted
Dec 04 2006
By: rsaw10~ Wastelander 924 posts
Offline

Need advice...

12 replies 1 views Edited Dec 4, 2006
Need advice abot cristmas, i'm getting a xbox 360 for Xmas and I can't wait, can anyone give me any tips on how to calm down and foget about the xbxo 360 for a bit?
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Message 1 of 13 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/23/2005
Offline
4613 posts
 

Re: Need advice...

Dec 4, 2006
Freeze yourself in snow on a mountain side until the day before christmas. Make sure Butters doesn't forget where you're at

Photobucket

Message 2 of 13 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/08/2006
Offline
3841 posts
 

Re: Need advice...

Dec 4, 2006
THINK ABOUT THE WII OR THE PS3 INSTEAD OR GIRLS. 
Message 3 of 13 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/15/2006
Offline
924 posts
 

Re: Need advice...

Dec 4, 2006


these_nutz619 wrote:
THINK ABOUT THE WII OR THE PS3 INSTEAD OR GIRLS. 


I just did, it didn't work.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Message 4 of 13 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/23/2005
Offline
4613 posts
 

Re: Need advice...

Dec 4, 2006
By the way, the 360 is the bomb and gears of war owns. I think i'm gonna go play it right now, you should come and pla.... err nevermind sorry dood

Photobucket

Message 5 of 13 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/25/2006
Offline
958 posts
 

Re: Need advice...

Dec 4, 2006


rsaw10 wrote:
Need advice abot cristmas, i'm getting a xbox 360 for Xmas and I can't wait, can anyone give me any tips on how to calm down and foget about the xbxo 360 for a bit?


watch a 70's movie

 
No, i won't join your crappy lameass forum!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Message 6 of 13 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/07/2004
Offline
16834 posts
 

Re: Need advice...

Dec 4, 2006
eh, u can't really stop thinking about it..
go online and read up some stuff about it, so u will be ready Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 13 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/15/2006
Offline
924 posts
 

Re: Need advice...

Dec 4, 2006
I'm not that dumb you know,i know as much as i can about it.And the games i'm getting (which are CoW and Cod3).
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Message 8 of 13 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: Need advice...

Dec 4, 2006


Wonder Showzen wrote:
Freeze yourself in snow on a mountain side until the day before christmas. Make sure Butters doesn't forget where you're at


I loved that episodeSmiley Very Happy
APPLE SPY
Message 9 of 13 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/07/2004
Offline
16834 posts
 

Re: Need advice...

Dec 4, 2006


rsaw10 wrote:
I'm not that dumb you know,i know as much as i can about it.And the games i'm getting (which are CoW and Cod3).



never said you were
i mean go watch some videos, trailers and what not. geez..

Message 10 of 13 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes