May 15 2014
By: Sweet2525 Last Guardian 8743 posts

Need advice for a question my friend asked me ?

[ Edited ]
24 replies 190 views Edited May 15, 2014
My Friend has this friend she is concerned about. She told me they have been friends for a while. This friend corrects her in public and makes her feel uneasy. But if she does something the friend that calls her out in public has a fit and does not talk to her for days. This person has never said they were sorry for anything since she says she has known her. This person is helpful at times to my friend and they seem to get along great. But she says this persons turns on her fast if things go wrong. Ok she asked me also how can they come to terms and get along better. My friend said she gets hurt a lot. example if she does well on something her friend gets mad and blows her off and makes like nothing is happening at times. Like her Birthday etc. I told my friend I'd get back to her soon. Any advice ? I know my friend for a while and she is an easy going person. She has her faults as well but never says a bad word to this person. But in return she gets cursed out etc..I think both of them have faults but must figure out how to get along better..
Message 1 of 25 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6968 posts

Re: Need advice for a question my friend asked me ?

May 15, 2014

Maybe your friend should stop talking to her friend and talk to you insead since your her friend.

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 2 of 25 (178 Views)
Last Guardian
8743 posts

May 15, 2014

JayJay2515 wrote:

Maybe your friend should stop talking to her friend and talk to you insead since your her friend.

Well that's true. Then you saying its time for her to stop talking to this person ?
Message 3 of 25 (175 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13508 posts

May 15, 2014

If I was your friend, I would tell the other person how I feel. If they were really my friend, that person would understand and try to see things how I see it. That other person must think that it's acceptable to be like this, to treat your friend like this. But if your friend doesn't say anything, then it'll just continue.

If the person still doesn't understand how I feel when I speak how I feel about the situation, I would personally leave. 

Message 4 of 25 (175 Views)
Last Guardian
8743 posts

May 15, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

If I was your friend, I would tell the other person how I feel. If they were really my friend, that person would understand and try to see things how I see it. That other person must think that it's acceptable to be like this, to treat your friend like this. But if your friend doesn't say anything, then it'll just continue.

If the person still doesn't understand how I feel when I speak how I feel about the situation, I would personally leave. 

Yes you make sense. I am writeing all this down. Good so far. But I think she is sad to leave this person. They know each other for 5 years. Its hard sometimes to let go I believe..Good advice
Message 5 of 25 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
54523 posts

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2014

Sweet2525 wrote:
My Friend has this friend she is concerned about. She told me they have been friends for a while. This friend corrects her in public and makes her feel uneasy. But if she does something the friend that calls her out in public has a fit and does not talk to her for days. This person has never said they were sorry for anything since she says she has known her. This person is helpful at times to my friend and they seem to get along great. But she says this persons turns on her fast if things go wrong. Ok she asked me also how can they come to terms and get along better. My friend said she gets hurt a lot. example if she does well on something her friend gets mad and blows her off and makes like nothing is happening at times. Like her Birthday etc. I told my friend I'd get back to her soon. Any advice ? I know my friend for a while and she is an easy going person. She has her faults as well but never says a bad word to this person. But in return she gets cursed out etc..I think both of them have faults but must figure out how to get along better..

That is an unhealthy friendship for your friend.  My advice would be to try and keep a distance from the other person.  Don't be mean to them or anything, just don't spend time with or on them.  

Your friend told the other friend how it made her feel and got yelled at for it, publicly, not cool.

Message 6 of 25 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4512 posts

May 15, 2014

Sweet2525 wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Yes you make sense. I am writeing all this down. Good so far. But I think she is sad to leave this person. They know each other for 5 years. Its hard sometimes to let go I believe..Good advice

Very hard to let go sometimes, but sometimes that is what must be done. 

Message 7 of 25 (157 Views)
Fender Bender
2629 posts

May 15, 2014

Go to your friends' friend, behind her back.  Stare into her eyes.  And tell her "If you have a problem with my friend, then you have a problem with ME".

If she's defiant, then its time to throwdown.

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 8 of 25 (164 Views)
Last Guardian
8743 posts

May 15, 2014

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

That is an unhealthy friendship for your friend.  My advice would be to try and keep a distance from the other person.  Don't be mean to them or anything, just don't spend time with or on them.  

Your friend told the other friend how it made her feel and got yelled at for it, publicly, not cool.

My friend is the mother hen type. I think she knows whats needed but does not want to leave the other person for the reasons I am not sure of. I don't think she hates this person but cant understand her reactions to issues at times. If stuff goes wrong her friend cuts off any form of talking for days. Then comes back when she cools off. It hurts my friend a lot because they cant talk it out. Her friend likes to keep control of things I believe
Message 9 of 25 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
8743 posts

May 15, 2014

dc4daniel wrote:

Go to your friends' friend, behind her back.  Stare into her eyes.  And tell her "If you have a problem with my friend, then you have a problem with ME".

If she's defiant, then its time to throwdown.

Time for a rumble..lol.
Message 10 of 25 (156 Views)
0 Likes