Ghost of Sparta
9593 posts

Re: Need a new QORE

Nov 24, 2013

Qore (pronounced like "core") was a monthly subscription-based interactive online magazine for the PlayStation Network, the service offered high definition videos, interviews, and behind-the-scenes footage pertaining to upcoming and recently released PlayStation games.

I did not like QORE. Why should I pay for weeks old news about PSN, when I could get PSN news about what is happening today, from many different video game websites on the internet for FREE.

twaddle

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 11 of 15 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Nov 24, 2013

bronxsushi wrote:

Qore (pronounced like "core") was a monthly subscription-based interactive online magazine for the PlayStation Network, the service offered high definition videos, interviews, and behind-the-scenes footage pertaining to upcoming and recently released PlayStation games.

I did not like QORE. Why should I pay for weeks old news about PSN, when I could get PSN news about what is happening today, from many different video game websites on the internet for FREE.

Technically, it isn't "Free."

People still need to pay for the internet. So, regardless if it's in a magazine or a webpage, you're still paying for your "news."

Sure, you may not be paying them directly for the info, but they are getting their income from sponsors / ad space on their websites -- that you visit. Hits = Money.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 12 of 15 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6935 posts

Nov 24, 2013

I remember seeing Qore back in late 2008 when one of the episodes was free and in 2012 when I had PS Plus. The only reason you'd buy it is for the free themes but then again you'll never know what you're going to get. They also took off Pulse a couple years ago.

Message 13 of 15 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Nov 25, 2013

Qore Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 15 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts