Highlighted
Jan 10 2007
By: JCMA90 Fender Bender 3540 posts

Need Help With My HW, Please Help Me :)

10 replies 5 views Edited Jan 10, 2007
Hi guys, my teacher from Creative Thinking asked as a HW to take to class on Friday a creative photo. My teacher had a photo of himself sitting on a bench but he turned the picture all the way around and it seems he was flying, it was kind of crappy and he told that if he needed to grade his pic he would give him a 60 cause it was missing creativity

I need to take a pic in a different and creative way, I can use Photoshop or any other resourse to make it creative like putting my face in another's person body like in a funny way or everithing I could think of, so I need your advise and help to make a creative photo to get a 100 in that HW lol

Please help me posting some sugggestions, and if you have an example on a pic please post it for me to understand you better

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Re: Need Help With My HW, Please Help Me :)

Jan 10, 2007

JCMA90 wrote:
Hi guys, my teacher from Creative Thinking asked as a HW to take to class on Friday a creative photo. My teacher had a photo of himself sitting on a bench but he turned the picture all the way around and it seems he was flying, it was kind of crappy and he told that if he needed to grade his pic he would give him a 60 cause it was missing creativity

I need to take a pic in a different and creative way, I can use Photoshop or any other resourse to make it creative like putting my face in another's person body like in a funny way or everithing I could think of, so I need your advise and help to make a creative photo to get a 100 in that HW lol

Please help me posting some sugggestions, and if you have an example on a pic please post it for me to understand you better

Thanks in advance

How about putting your body on another person's face. Robot surprised Robot Very Happy

Message Edited by Kizzerdrix on 01-09-2007 09:35 PM
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 2 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3540 posts

Jan 10, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

JCMA90 wrote:

Thanks in advance

How about putting your body on another person's face. Robot surprised Robot Very Happy

lol that's the best you can do? I don't think so. Please help.

Message 3 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Jan 10, 2007

JCMA90 wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

JCMA90 wrote:

Thanks in advance

I did help, but it's not my best.  I'm not that good at English, sorry I couldn't help ya out.
Message 4 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3540 posts

Jan 10, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

JCMA90 wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

JCMA90 wrote:

Thanks in advance

I did help, but it's not my best.  I'm not that good at English, sorry I couldn't help ya out.

well at least you tried lol, thanks for helping

Message 5 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Jan 10, 2007

JCMA90 wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

JCMA90 wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

JCMA90 wrote:

Thanks in advance

well at least you tried lol, thanks for helping

You're welcome.  If ya have any problems with other stuff unrelated to English, then I may be of some use to you.
Message 6 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12751 posts

Jan 10, 2007
Hmm....what you could do is simply take a picture of yourself, and then crop it in certain parts, where in photoshop you will overlay the layers, greating a ghosting effect and as if you're moving......but why not just google it?
APPLE SPY
Message 7 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3540 posts

Jan 10, 2007

Aowen wrote:
Hmm....what you could do is simply take a picture of yourself, and then crop it in certain parts, where in photoshop you will overlay the layers, greating a ghosting effect and as if you're moving......but why not just google it?

yeah i think i'll try google but i don't thik i will have luck

Message 8 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Jan 10, 2007

JCMA90 wrote:

Aowen wrote:

yeah i think i'll try google but i don't thik i will have luck

Searching for it is probably the best way of doing it, IMO.  It should help you out somewhat.
Message 9 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7225 posts

Jan 10, 2007
Get the body of your favorite video game character and put your head on it.
MimiPRGameFreak Trophy Card
Message 10 of 11 (5 Views)
0 Likes