Gaming Beast
2569 posts

Re: Name changing.

Apr 25, 2007
I get made fun of every day at school, but I love my name. My name's Angus, BTW. Yes, I know all the wisecracks:

- Like the cow?
- Like the burger
- Are you on the Angus Diet
- Are you Dr. Angus' dad?

Stuff like that. I don't care though, it's cool. My middle name is Michael, but I hated my parents for like 3 months because I thought it was Michelle.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
2,500 post on June 16th at 8:02 P.M.
1,337 post on April 19th at 5:52 P.M.
Projected 10,000 post in 859 days!
Message 11 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13470 posts

Apr 25, 2007

Velvetaugie wrote:
What are your views on it?  Would you ever do it?

I hate my first name.  I was thinking about changing it, but it'd have to be really odd for a while.  Especially around family and friends.

Your name can't be that bad VelvetSmiley Happy I'm content with my name and I don't see myself changing it in the futureSmiley Happy

Message 12 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8225 posts

Apr 25, 2007
I have no intentions of changing my name. My parents gave it to me for a reason. It was my great great grandmother's last name on my mom's side. But my last name doesn't fit my blood though. I had a blood test to find out. Smiley Surprised
I've lost so many relationships
Is it just because I don't relate to ish?
Message 13 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14210 posts

Apr 25, 2007

ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:

Velvetaugie wrote:

I hate my first name.  I was thinking about changing it, but it'd have to be really odd for a while.  Especially around family and friends.

how nad can your name be? what is it?  i have an unusual first name and ever since i was a kid i wanted to change my name because  i used to get made fun of but now i have gotten used to it and have no intentions of changing it.

It's Maria.  Ehh, it's not so much a bad name, but I just don't like it.  I want something more original.  I wasn't given the name after a family member, or our background or anything, I think it was just a name my father liked.
Message 14 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9199 posts

Apr 25, 2007

Velvetaugie wrote:

ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:

Velvetaugie wrote:

how nad can your name be? what is it?  i have an unusual first name and ever since i was a kid i wanted to change my name because  i used to get made fun of but now i have gotten used to it and have no intentions of changing it.

It's Maria.  Ehh, it's not so much a bad name, but I just don't like it.  I want something more original.  I wasn't given the name after a family member, or our background or anything, I think it was just a name my father liked.

that's my mothers name and it's still not as bad as my name.   it grew on me
Message 15 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7844 posts

Apr 25, 2007

ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:

Velvetaugie wrote:

ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:

Velvetaugie wrote:

that's my mothers name and it's still not as bad as my name.   it grew on me

I have a sis named Maria
Photobucket
Message 16 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Apr 25, 2007

Velvetaugie wrote:

ZOFOURTWENTY wrote:

Velvetaugie wrote:

My dad has the same name as mine, and so does his dad, and his dad, and his dad, and his dad. So im anthony (last name) The 5th. LOL.
HEY GUEESSS WHAT!! THIS POST MEANS NOTINHGGGG ISNT THAT JUST WONDERFUL!!!!!

+0 ftw!
Message 17 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13387 posts

Apr 25, 2007

Antman1016 wrote:
Yes I would. Anthony....it sounds weird. Id chande mine to like....Joe or something simple.

my name is Joe. i dont like it
Message 18 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Apr 25, 2007
At first I hated my name becuase no one could pronounce it and they often called me key which I still hate. But once I realized how rare and special my first name is I began to appreciate it . I even want to name my son my name. My name is khiry.
Message 19 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11292 posts

Apr 25, 2007
Nah, I like my name. Not that many people have it, and it fits me. And your name is cool.
Message 20 of 39 (0 Views)
0 Likes