Apr 25 2007
By: Feltaugie Umbrella Scientist 14210 posts

Name changing.

38 replies 1 views Edited Apr 25, 2007
What are your views on it?  Would you ever do it?

I hate my first name.  I was thinking about changing it, but it'd have to be really odd for a while.  Especially around family and friends.
Message 1 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5006 posts

Re: Name changing.

Apr 25, 2007
i might.. i hate my name with passionSmiley Tongue.. Taylor...Smiley Indifferent sounds like a girl nameSmiley Sad

made by meh
Message 2 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Apr 25, 2007
Yes I would. Anthony....it sounds weird. Id chande mine to like....Joe or something simple.
HEY GUEESSS WHAT!! THIS POST MEANS NOTINHGGGG ISNT THAT JUST WONDERFUL!!!!!

+0 ftw!
Message 3 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5919 posts

Apr 25, 2007
My name is harry johnson so im going to change it when im 18. no its not. but i wouldnt change it unless it was richard
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1312 posts

Apr 25, 2007
My name is ''Brandon Heat'' i recon it sounds cool. (And if your wondering if i copied my name from Gungrave, well its just another coincidence)

Well my real last name is ''Kiattikuen'' its Thai because im actually from Thailand.

My brother is married (got married september last year) and his wife's last name is Heat so eversince they got married my last name is basically Heat.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

png">

Message 5 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9199 posts

Apr 25, 2007

Velvetaugie wrote:

I hate my first name.  I was thinking about changing it, but it'd have to be really odd for a while.  Especially around family and friends.

how nad can your name be? what is it?  i have an unusual first name and ever since i was a kid i wanted to change my name because  i used to get made fun of but now i have gotten used to it and have no intentions of changing it.
Message 6 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10662 posts

Apr 25, 2007
here is a little funny story...when I was born my parents gave me a name and then my aunt didnt like it, and shes one of those evil aunts...she told my father to change it and I dont know why the hell he did but they changed my name...and I was thinking about changing my name to the original one I had...but then again I would have to change everything like Ids and all that...would sux
Message 7 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14001 posts

Apr 25, 2007
im fine with my name.....if i changed it....my psu name wouldnt make sense
Message 8 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6827 posts

Apr 25, 2007
I love my name, at first when I was younger I didnt like it
but now that I'm older, I grown to appreciate it, it unique
have meet anyone yet with it!!

BTW is my id minus the 29
Photobucket
Message 9 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7844 posts

Apr 25, 2007

Velvetaugie wrote:

I would never think of changing my name. Our parents give us our names for a reason, be it we are named after a close friend of theirs or one of our grandparents, some cultures also have hery interesting meanings behind the naming of their children, but in my opinion you are doing yourself a great disservice by changing your name. Embrace what your name means, you might like it after all.
Photobucket
Message 10 of 39 (1 View)
0 Likes