Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Sep 29 2012
By: MJB2348765 Fender Bender 3989 posts
Offline

NYC vs. L.A Which City Do You Prefer?

[ Edited ]
31 replies 137 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

I know this is a random thread, but if you had to pick between NYC or LA to live at, which city would you pick and why?   

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 32 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/17/2007
Online
28075 posts
 

Re: NYC vs. L.A Which City Do You Prefer?

Sep 29, 2012

With LA, I have asthma and LA probably wouldn't be a good place to live..... I'd prefer San Diego

 

I've been to New York more times than I have cared to and it is the 2nd worst place I've ever been. I HATE New York's traffic, the constant crowds of people, the people themselves..... I hate New York

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 32 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3989 posts
 

Re: NYC vs. L.A Which City Do You Prefer?

Sep 29, 2012

eagles1990 wrote:

With LA, I have asthma and LA probably wouldn't be a good place to live..... I'd prefer San Diego

 

I've been to New York more times than I have cared to and it is the 2nd worst place I've ever been. I HATE New York's traffic, the constant crowds of people, the people themselves..... I hate New York


So, which whould you pick?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 32 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
28577 posts
 

Re: NYC vs. L.A Which City Do You Prefer?

Sep 29, 2012

I've spent much time & have very fond memories of both cities, LA I'm not a fan of, Santa Monica I like, but if I had to choose one it would be New york.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 32 (127 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
2186 posts
 

Re: NYC vs. L.A Which City Do You Prefer?

Sep 29, 2012

They both sound pretty bad.  New Yorks traffic and rude people or L.A.'s traffic and fake snobby people.  I've never been to NYC but I know both city's are rated 2 of the dirtiest cities in the U.S.  I've been to L.A. Plenty of times since I live in San Diego.  Driving up the freeway towards L.A. you can see the smog over that city.  The sky is like literally brown from a distance.  The best part of L.A. Is going home to San Diego.  You get hit by this blast of fresh air and cool breeze once you hit S.D. Territory.

 

I will still have to choose L.A. over NYC though.  I just can't imagine going my whole life using public transportation.  Being able to drive myself is a big issue for me.  After playing Gran Turismo 1 on PS1 in high school, getting my license was first priority LOL.  I loved cars/motorcycles ever since.  L.A. does have all the big amusement parks too.  Better weather and beaches is a plus.  And the Los Angeles Lakers LOL.  The traffic in L.A. will make you want to punch somebody LOL.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 32 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3989 posts
 

Re: NYC vs. L.A Which City Do You Prefer?

Sep 29, 2012

BRIT-KO wrote:

I've spent much time & have very fond memories of both cities, LA I'm not a fan of, Santa Monica I like, but if I had to choose one it would be New york.


Yeah, New York is fun.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 32 (125 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/17/2007
Online
28075 posts
 

Re: NYC vs. L.A Which City Do You Prefer?

Sep 29, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

With LA, I have asthma and LA probably wouldn't be a good place to live..... I'd prefer San Diego

 

I've been to New York more times than I have cared to and it is the 2nd worst place I've ever been. I HATE New York's traffic, the constant crowds of people, the people themselves..... I hate New York


So, which whould you pick?


Neither. I'd pick San Diego. 

 

But if those were the only two places left on earth to live, I'd choose death. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 32 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3989 posts
 

Re: NYC vs. L.A Which City Do You Prefer?

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

eagles1990 wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

With LA, I have asthma and LA probably wouldn't be a good place to live..... I'd prefer San Diego

 

I've been to New York more times than I have cared to and it is the 2nd worst place I've ever been. I HATE New York's traffic, the constant crowds of people, the people themselves..... I hate New York


So, which whould you pick?


Neither. I'd pick San Diego. 

 

But if those were the only two places left on earth to live, I'd choose death


-.- ok.........? 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 32 (118 Views)
First Son
Registered: 09/29/2012
Offline
17 posts
 

Re: NYC vs. L.A Which City Do You Prefer?

Sep 29, 2012

L.A.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 32 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/17/2003
Online
18889 posts
 

Re: NYC vs. L.A Which City Do You Prefer?

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

I know this is a random thread, but if you had to pick between NYC or LA to live at, which city would you pick and why?   


If I absolutely had to pick one, I would go with LA just for the warm weather alone.

 

I've lived in Western New York my entire life and I'm sick of the snow, I'm sick of the cold, Im sick of the below-zero wind chills, I'm sick of the high heating bills, and I'm sick of freezing my behind off. :smileyindifferent:

 

snow

 

 No...that's not me.  :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 32 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes