Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Re: NUDITY ON A THEME

Apr 11, 2013
*Btw, I have a feeling that you are trolling.

The only thing that makes me think you might be serious about this is your registration date.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 21 of 37 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Apr 11, 2013

THANK U AT LEASE SOMEONE CARES FOR OUR CHILDREN OUT THERE IF WE DONT PROTECT THEM NOW THERE IS NO GOOD FUTURE FOR THE NEXT GENARATION TO COME

Message 22 of 37 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
680 posts

Apr 11, 2013
You wouldn't have this problem if you had just bought a Wii... I'm sorry I just had to.

Yeah hate to say it but you'll have to restrict your sons use to offline only and keep an eye on the games you buy for him.
Message 23 of 37 (114 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19039 posts

Apr 11, 2013

jon7351 wrote:

THANK U AT LEASE SOMEONE CARES FOR OUR CHILDREN OUT THERE IF WE DONT PROTECT THEM NOW THERE IS NO GOOD FUTURE FOR THE NEXT GENARATION TO COME

Who exactly are you referring to? Using the quote function or saying whom you are replying to would make it easier to understand.

Again, the all-caps/shouting is still annoying. If you could please use lower case letters, I'd appreciate it.

I stand by my previous thoughts: watch what your child is looking at/buying online. I doubt the themes will be taken down.

Message 24 of 37 (103 Views)
PlayStation MVP
17675 posts

Apr 11, 2013

An 11 year old has no business on the internet by himself, or online gaming with no surpervision.

Message 25 of 37 (100 Views)
Shinra Executive
32299 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

An 11 year old has no business on the internet by himself, or online gaming with no surpervision.

EXACTLY.

BRIT-KO

Message 26 of 37 (95 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7245 posts

Apr 12, 2013
2 years ago a child molesters try to make contact with my son on a game online on playstation network i had to call the police then they called playstation anyway the man was band from playsation net work . and now another issue has come up my son was 9 at the time on the last issue now he is 11 he came to me about a theme on playstation store called girls the name of the model is meghan williams if u play her theme u will see her in some water on her hand and knees with a white top on witch is see thru what my son saw was her nipple on here right side u can see it clearly i had seen it two. i am a single disabled able dad raising two children on my own. and i don't think this should be aloud my son is only 11 and now he is being exposed to a theme that clearly shows her nipple on her right side breast i did take a photo of this i will see if i can post it so u can see what im talking about . i am suspire that playstation would allow this theme with out blocking it were children are not exposed to this it is very un professional and this is very upsetting for me and my son. i hope u as parents would agree that this should of not happen playstation needs to keep this from happening . i am a concern parent so i would like to here from the ceo of playstation on his thoughts of this matter so please contact me asap and i want to know how u are going to resolve this matter . thank u for taking ur time to read this and to all parent make sure u check out all themes that playstation add to there store before ur child see s it also i would like to here from the parents on this issue and what ur thoughts are
energy
Message 27 of 37 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6366 posts

Apr 12, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

EXACTLY.

BRIT-KO

I sure am glad you're not my parents. By the time your kids are 11 you'll know that you cannot monitor your offspring at all times though. 

Message 28 of 37 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
32299 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

Setzaroth wrote:

EXACTLY.

BRIT-KO

I sure am glad you're not my parents. By the time your kids are 11 you'll know that you cannot monitor your offspring at all times though. 

We're probably glad you're not our son too!

@ bm - Huh?

BRIT-KO

Message 29 of 37 (82 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Apr 12, 2013

OMG WHAT ARE U A TEACHER HELLO IM NOT IN SCHOOL BUT I GUESS U ARE STILL GOING I AM MOST LIKELY TWICE UR AGE I DON'T NEED A GRAMMER LESION AND IF U CAN'T READ FROM LOWER TO HIGH CAPS THEN I GUESS U SHOULD IN VEST IN SOME GLASS BECAUSE I THINK U U MIGHT BE BLIND IT REALLY DOSEN'T MATTER IF CAPS ARE ON OR OFF IM NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL TAKING GRAMMAR LESION IM JUST EXSPREING CONCERNS I HAD THIS IS WHAT THE FORUM IS FOR AND AS FAR AS YELLING IS CONCERN UNLESS U HAVE AUDIO HOOK UP AND HAVING THE TEXT READ BACK TO U I WOULD SUGGEST U TURN IT DOWN THEN IT WOULDN'T BE YELLING AT U. AND ALSO LOOK UP IN A DICTIONARY FOR THE DEFINITION ON YELLING IM SURE CAPTION AREN'T IN IT

Message 30 of 37 (77 Views)
0 Likes