Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: NHL will end lockout

Dec 8, 2012
I can see the refs., messin this up big time if it does come back. Fights in the crowds, trash on the ice. Blown calls. I can see it coming. Sad.
Message 71 of 75 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Dec 8, 2012

rramsdell wrote:
I can see the refs., messin this up big time if it does come back. Fights in the crowds, trash on the ice. Blown calls. I can see it coming. Sad.

Just remember to tie your jersey down. Smiley LOL

Moble

Message 72 of 75 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 8, 2012
I was at a bruins game in 94 and saw some dude get wasted and he fell four steps down and almost rolled over from the nose bleed section, going down to the club section (green area seating). The only thing holding the guy were the railings. We were like, what hockey game lol. Felt bad for the guy though. Blood everywhere. Our ssection got moved.
Message 73 of 75 (65 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Dec 8, 2012

rramsdell wrote:
I was at a bruins game in 94 and saw some dude get wasted and he fell four steps down and almost rolled over from the nose bleed section, going down to the club section (green area seating). The only thing holding the guy were the railings. We were like, what hockey game lol. Felt bad for the guy though. Blood everywhere. Our ssection got moved.

No kidding... The Real Garden.  I only got to go once when I was a kid.  The Ice Capades or something lame with school.  Never got to see the B's play there, moved awaySmiley Sad.  It was gone by the time I moved back.

Have been to Tiger Stadium and the Silver Dome though.  It is nice to have a bit of memories about places that are gone or forgotten about by the masses.  That sounds like a great memory, regardless of the carnage. LOL Smiley LOL

Moble

Message 74 of 75 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 8, 2012
This was at the Fleet Center, when the new Garden first opened up. The building was so dry and couple years after, renamed it. TD Garden.
Message 75 of 75 (59 Views)
0 Likes