Jan 08 2007
By: linah4 Fender Bender 3991 posts

NEED HELP WITH COMPUTERSSS

3 replies 1 views Edited Jan 8, 2007
ok i typed some of my Fashions report on my aunts computer, and when i asked myy cousin to send it to me she said is going slow and she is like swearing and yelling on the phone lol since i put Norton 2007 and spysweeper on her computer, she saying it is making it slow. so she couldn't send it to me. when i tried remote assistance it says "attempting to connect to..." and it has said that for the last like 20 mins. is there any otehr way i could get control of her computer?
Message 1 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23950 posts

Re: NEED HELP WITH COMPUTERSSS

Jan 8, 2007

WWE_JohnCenaLuvar wrote:
ok i typed some of my Fashions report on my aunts computer, and when i asked myy cousin to send it to me she said is going slow and she is like swearing and yelling on the phone lol since i put Norton 2007 and spysweeper on her computer, she saying it is making it slow. so she couldn't send it to me. when i tried remote assistance it says "attempting to connect to..." and it has said that for the last like 20 mins. is there any otehr way i could get control of her computer?

Have her copy the text and paste it in an email, and send it to you..
- DoubleOSpoon
Message 2 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3991 posts

Jan 8, 2007
She said she can't even open her email, i think the page opens but it doesnt load
Message 3 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3782 posts

Jan 8, 2007
Those two programs are probably running in the background. Tell her to go to the task panel and look. Norton might also be blocking that page.

Message Edited by Rayzn1 on 01-07-2007 10:58 PM
Message 4 of 4 (1 View)
0 Likes