Fender Bender
3995 posts

Re: My weird feeling of love for video game girls

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2013

Kaz you better not star making out with your vita and have sex with it........, they haven't created an app for that yet. Smiley Happy 

Message 11 of 60 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3410 posts

Feb 10, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

Have you ever in love with a video game character? I know I have, and it's not just one but seven. I was playing a game called Persona 4 Golden for the Vita, many of the oldies here may have played the PS2 version as well, but anyway, in that game there are some sort of Dating-Sim mechanic called Social Links, and there are 7 of those Social Links involved interaction with 7 of your female classmate, and you DO have an option to start a relationship with any of them, even have a relationship with all of them as well without even fear of other girl getting jealous.

So anyway, I'm a lady-man so of course I date all 7 of those girl and I have some best and wonderful moment with all of them, to the point that in my dream, I dream that they were real and I'm their boyfriend.

I have a wife and a child now but that is not the matter, I kept having those weird feeling about these 7 girls, it's seem that by playing the game, I have create a reality that they existed in my life and I have known them for a long time.

I love how Chie being tough, Rise is young and sweet, Yukkiko is graceful and charming, Ai is a fashionable girl, Yumi is caring and tender, Naoto is smart, Marie is weird but I still have fun around her. 

And that is not it, It seem my illusive life is leading me into delusion, I now think that these 7 girl are around me, not lying, i called my wife Rise for some reason and she started confused about it. I'm still a 21 year old young man, though.

What is wrong with me, what is this feeling of love, I feel they are near me all the time, I've replay the game 10 time, just to talk to them in game, what is wrong with this? Am I curse? I can't tell, but I can't stop playing just to talk to them.

I admit that I sort of had the hots for Elena Fisher in Uncharted, don't ask why, but that's what I want in a girl Smiley Very Happy

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 12 of 60 (172 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
891 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Kaz, if all else fails you could try persuading your wife into cosplaying these characters. Aside from that.... I don't know what to say.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 13 of 60 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Feb 11, 2013

ID-69 wrote:

THEGREENSKEEPER wrote:

OP reminds me of BlueOakleyz, an old member with girl problems lol. I smell lot's of bs in this thread. No one can be in love with video game girls and if they are then...............Smiley Very Happy             Smiley Indifferent

Yeah but it's normal to have a crush on a video game character. What? Smiley Indifferent

Kaz, I'm worried about you. Please don't go this far: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsikPswAYUM

I have a wife dude, turn out I just have lot of fun engaging in a conversation with those girl

I mean with line like this :

"You always got me figure out, you're a master detective, or a spy, it's not fair for you to steal my heart. if you're going to take a part of me, take ALL of me"  

And she whisper the last part. **bleep**, if you spend like 200 hour into the game, it got into your brain lol, and I do not have Tulpa or something lol, I just love talking to video game chick and have feeling for them

Message 14 of 60 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Feb 11, 2013

THEGREENSKEEPER wrote:

OP reminds me of BlueOakleyz, an old member with girl problems lol. I smell lot's of bs in this thread. No one can be in love with video game girls and if they are then...............Smiley Very Happy             Smiley Indifferent

Unfortunately I'm not BlueOakleys, I don't have girl problem LOL, I'm a player and a lady-man I have like 20 exes, now I stuck with my wife, I guess being in a relationship with 7 video game girl make up for it.

And Lol, how can you smell a bs? LOL

Message 15 of 60 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3428 posts

Feb 11, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

THEGREENSKEEPER wrote:

Yeah but it's normal to have a crush on a video game character. What? Smiley Indifferent

Kaz, I'm worried about you. Please don't go this far: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsikPswAYUM

and I do not have Tulpa or something lol, I just love talking to video game chick and have feeling for them

Tulpa might be "healthier".  Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 60 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Belle, from Sports Championship is pretty hot! I use her all the time and my nephew laughs but I win everytime LOL.
Message 17 of 60 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Feb 11, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
Belle, from Sports Championship is pretty hot! I use her all the time and my nephew laughs but I win everytime LOL.

LOL, do tell, but I prefer Anime Chick like this one:

images.jpg

Or this one:

Ichigeki0naoto.png

She's not a dude, she have weird detective complex and dress as dude and hide her bust. But she's girly and all, in fact, I kissed her more then 20 times in the game, and she always blush, and she's the one to say that " If you're gonna take a part of me, TAKE ALL OF ME" line, she's can be sexy as hell, I can post a pic of her in a bikini but it's again forum rule

Message 18 of 60 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Feb 11, 2013

BigBrotherKaz wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

LOL, do tell, but I prefer Anime Chick like this one:

images.jpg

Or this one:

Ichigeki0naoto.png

She's not a dude, she have weird detective complex and dress as dude and hide her bust. But she's girly and all, in fact, I kissed her more then 20 times in the game, and she always blush, and she's the one to say that " If you're gonna take a part of me, TAKE ALL OF ME" line, she's can be sexy as hell, I can post a pic of her in a bikini but it's again forum rule

Eh!!!!!!, thats who your going crazy over??????  I thought you mean a hot girl like someone like Samus or something. LOL

Message 19 of 60 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Feb 11, 2013

I find this all very disturbing.

Message 20 of 60 (115 Views)