Treasure Hunter
9122 posts

Re: My pet is weird.

Dec 6, 2006
My dog has some mental issues. and my all 15 of the Cats have ADD.

the horses on the other hand. they are smart.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWe Dig Giant Robots!!!!
Message 21 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Dec 6, 2006
 My dog is freaking crazy. You squeeze him just a little, and he grunts really loud

Also we have made up some games that we play together. There is one where I put him inbetween my legs, and I try to grab his ears, but he turns his head and trys to bite me

The other one that I like to play with him is that I sit in the middle of the floor, and grab a tug of war rope. Then he chases circles around me while try to grab the rope. He is really a  cool dog.
Chuf it out.
Message 22 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Dec 6, 2006

Mythrill wrote:
I don't know why, but whenever I have my TV for some time when my cat is in my room, he starts actually starting paying attention to it for about 30 min. then he goes back to sleep. He's very curious on how thing's work, like one time, he jumped on me while sitting on my comp. chair, he starts looking at the pointer moving, for a while he was following it, and then he looked at me moving the mouse and the movement of the pointer, he actually figured it out and started to move the mouse on his own.
I heard that cat's are bright (as in smart) animals.

Is any of your animals like this?

Message Edited by Mythrill on 12-05-2006 09:15 PM

My dogs are always acting insane for no reason.
Message 23 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5722 posts

Dec 6, 2006
Smiley Surprised your cat is cool... my brothers dogSmiley Indifferent is very hyper and would try and eat air
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 24 of 24 (0 Views)
0 Likes