Treasure Hunter
5565 posts

Re: My pet is weird.

Dec 6, 2006
My dog is actually pretty stupid. He barks when someone knocks on the door, but if we get his attention and knock on the wall or the counter, he'll still bark like somebody's at the door. Smiley Tongue. But his awesomeness makes up for it.
Message 11 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12141 posts

Dec 6, 2006

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Grateful Dead wrote:
lol my dog always watches our fish in the fish tank.  i sat there and watched them with her today for like 3 hours (got my wisdom teeth out, the past two days have been kinda blurry Smiley Happy).  it was interesting

I know what thats like!
did you get all 4 out?

yeah, and they were all 'impacted'
my gf came over yesterday when i was still woozy and she said how i was talking about mr rogers and how i thought that my sattelite box was staring at me.  freakin hilarious!
Message 12 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42173 posts

Dec 6, 2006

Grateful Dead wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Grateful Dead wrote:
lol my dog always watches our fish in the fish tank.  i sat there and watched them with her today for like 3 hours (got my wisdom teeth out, the past two days have been kinda blurry Smiley Happy).  it was interesting

I know what thats like!
did you get all 4 out?

my gf came over yesterday when i was still woozy and she said how i was talking about mr rogers and how i thought that my sattelite box was staring at me.  freakin hilarious!

Message 13 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8440 posts

Dec 6, 2006
Wow. Sounds like kitty kats only have 1000 years of evolution ahead of them.
Message 14 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5565 posts

Dec 6, 2006

-Zaku- wrote:

Grateful Dead wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Grateful Dead wrote:

I know what thats like!
did you get all 4 out?

that's so weird. Everybody I talk to who got their wisdom teeth removed says it hurt a lot when they did it. I got all four taken out on the same day and I was kind of out of it for a few hours tops. My teeth didn't really hurt either. How could you have been woozy for a few days? Am I just weird?
Message 15 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2369 posts

Dec 6, 2006
i have a puppy GSD and he always turns his head when he hears someting weird
Message 16 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12141 posts

Dec 6, 2006

Geostigma wrote:

-Zaku- wrote:

Grateful Dead wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Grateful Dead wrote:

I know what thats like!
did you get all 4 out?

that's so weird. Everybody I talk to who got their wisdom teeth removed says it hurt a lot when they did it. I got all four taken out on the same day and I was kind of out of it for a few hours tops. My teeth didn't really hurt either. How could you have been woozy for a few days? Am I just weird?

no today's my second day and i'm over it.  the majority of the wooziness was the first 4 or 5 hours, and then i've just been kinda giddy.  i was off the vicodin after like 6 hours though, it hasn't really hurt since
Message 17 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3322 posts

Dec 6, 2006

Grateful Dead wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

Grateful Dead wrote:

I know what thats like!
did you get all 4 out?

lol, now you can't eat solid food for a while.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 18 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6884 posts

Dec 6, 2006
Thats the opposite of my dog. Then again it is only a puppy. Throw a ball and it plays fetch with herself for hours. Its funny to watch.
PSN: AsburyX | MHFU: Asbury | Hunter Rank: G** HR8

Message 19 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2369 posts

Dec 6, 2006

MightyKefka wrote:
Thats the opposite of my dog. Then again it is only a puppy. Throw a ball and it plays fetch with herself for hours. Its funny to watch.

my dogs bored of that
Message 20 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes