Bambi-01us
Message 11 of 22 (194 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

Re: My apologize

Sep 15, 2013

Hey no sweat.

i made an error in judgement last week and apologized.

Just don't let it happen again. Smiley LOL

Courage is saddling up, even though your scared to death.

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3 (2), DS, PSP, 360, PS4, VITA
Message 12 of 22 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14608 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2013

I will not accept it for one reason. You blamed it on your bipolar disorder. My family suffers drastically from it to the point where my sister went on temporary disability. That disorder does not make you stupid or a troll. It makes you swing from manic to depressive (hence its prior name, manic depression). Trolling and stupidity does not fit the bill.

I will accept it the moment you say it was a character problem and not a disorder problem. People make mistakes, but do not point fingers at imaginary reasons.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 13 of 22 (171 Views)
MVP Support
9032 posts

Sep 15, 2013

Sometimes those kind of things happen i forgive you

KANE-FIRE

Message 14 of 22 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2696 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2013

Apology accepted.  You should check out and post at the Home forums.  I think you would like it over there. Smiley Happy

edit: I have to admit though, that honeybooboo is hilarious over there lol.

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 15 of 22 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9074 posts

Sep 15, 2013
wwYtW.jpg
ChangeDaBullets wrote:

If you have seen me post in the forums before maybe perhaps "trolling" I sincerely apologize. I'll confess I have bipolar and my moods have not been forthcoming especially on the forums which have actually ruined my credibility as a commentator but hey that is fine everyone makes mistakes and we learn from it as we get older. I do enjoy reading your posts here and I like coming to the forums and for my outbursts I do apologize. I'll try my best to reframe from saying anything harsh or something offensive.  Hope you all have a great week take care.. Thought I would share my personal disability with you and for that I apologize

Listen me and you are cool. I never once bothered ya. Its all good my friend. I have had some friends with this same issue you said you had. I wish the best for you in your life. Thanks for shareing this with us today I know it must have been hard.

Message 16 of 22 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

If you have seen me post in the forums before maybe perhaps "trolling" I sincerely apologize. I'll confess I have bipolar and my moods have not been forthcoming especially on the forums which have actually ruined my credibility as a commentator but hey that is fine everyone makes mistakes and we learn from it as we get older. I do enjoy reading your posts here and I like coming to the forums and for my outbursts I do apologize. I'll try my best to reframe from saying anything harsh or something offensive.  Hope you all have a great week take care.. Thought I would share my personal disability with you and for that I apologize

Well I can't really forgive you because you never did anything to me. But it does take guts to admit that you were wrong. And I can actually relate because I also suffer from being bi-polar and my moods can be unpredictable. So thats why I made an alt account for that. Yes I admit it, I have an alt account that trolls the forums. Smiley LOL
But its like you said about credibility and thats why you don't see me getting into any heated debates or arguements on here. And everyone just thinks I'm a nice but boring guy. Man Very Happy
bobs fed signature
Message 17 of 22 (138 Views)
Fender Bender
3198 posts

Sep 15, 2013

What did I miss?

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: akirasolidentertainment
Message 18 of 22 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Sep 15, 2013

It takes guts to admit you were wrong and apologize, I respect that.

davidT.gif

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 19 of 22 (90 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4354 posts

Sep 15, 2013
IDK... You broke my heart CDB... I don't know if I could ever forgive you...

JK you're forgiven Smiley Tongue
Message 20 of 22 (68 Views)