Dec 23 2006
By: WriteWinger Keyblade Wielder 10378 posts

My WiFI MAX for DS and Wii can't connect.

3 replies 8 views Edited Dec 23, 2006
I tried installing it numerous times. I've tried to connect it to the Wii through USB Connection and Access Point, both of which failed.

Whenver it finishs installing it says little or no connectivity, how do I fix this?

Also, it seems everyone is supposed to get this little option on the bottom that says Wifi that enables you to register you Wii, I have NEVER gotten an option like this. I never get to choose to enable it for the Wii at all, the whole process looks like its for the DS, even though the product clearly mentions it is for the Wii and DS.

Some help, please?
Message 1 of 4 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10378 posts

Re: My WiFI MAX for DS and Wii can't connect.

Dec 23, 2006
Please help
Message 2 of 4 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4030 posts

Dec 23, 2006
Maybe its defective? Or maybe your doing something wrong or its not compatible with your PC?
Message 3 of 4 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4542 posts

Dec 24, 2006

Jak657 wrote:
I tried installing it numerous times. I've tried to connect it to the Wii through USB Connection and Access Point, both of which failed.

Whenver it finishs installing it says little or no connectivity, how do I fix this?

Also, it seems everyone is supposed to get this little option on the bottom that says Wifi that enables you to register you Wii, I have NEVER gotten an option like this. I never get to choose to enable it for the Wii at all, the whole process looks like its for the DS, even though the product clearly mentions it is for the Wii and DS.

Some help, please?

Check out nintendo.com customer service page for help.
Message 4 of 4 (8 Views)
0 Likes