Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 20 2013
By: Brrnout PlayStation MVP 5697 posts

My Top 10 Most Played Games of 2012

[ Edited ]
7 replies 471 views Edited Mar 20, 2013

Hey I know I am late, but hey this stuff takes a bit of adding up you know?

Well 2013 is here and plenty of new games will come with it but, since I am a bored soul I thought I would share with you my 10 most played games of 2012 and why I played them so bloody much! Just a note: I personally kept track of all my hours on each game NOT some site of some sort (I have been asked a lot) I do this for no reason other then as a simple enjoyment/hobby. Times are accurate to the minute because that's how I roll.

#10 - Mass Effect 3 - 26h04m
Over all position in time played (all-time) - 64th
Number of weeks played - 3
First week recorded - Mar 12th
Record most time played in a single week - 9h38m (Mar 19th)
Most played game of the week - 1 (Mar 12th)
Most played game of the month - 0
Most played game of the quarter - 0

Commander Shepard returns and the first thing I have to say was that this should have been higher on my list, but thanks to countless bugs and problems I could not properly enjoy this game. It ended with me playing the game quickly through and not really caring to play it again. With that being said though it was still enjoyable and honestly I did not think the ending was as bad as others kept saying. But like I said, that was the least of my worries. The fact that I could not play as my character from ME2 due to a bug was beyond frustration. So this was not my most enjoyable game of 2012 mainly due to its massive amounts of bugs.

#9 - F1 2012 - 32h25m
Over all position in time played (all-time) - 56th
Number of weeks played - 7
First week recorded - Sep 17th
Record most time played in a single week - 5h08m (Oct 1st)
Most played game of the week - 0

Despite coming late in the year and getting played only in small doses F1 2012 still managed to rack up a healthy play count. I have always been a huge fan of formula 1 and the 3rd game in the annual series is no different. So much do I like this series that last years game nearly made it into the top 10 as well.

F1 2012 is an evolution to this series once again with more modes and more features; enticing me to get the new game. Some things still feel like no progress has been made and perhaps a yearly game is not really necessary. Now I only wish others in the racing community get into the F1 series as the amazing graphics and depth of realize is just jaw dropping deep game play are second to none.

#8 - Ratchet and Clank HD - 35h20m
Over all position in time played (all-time) - 27th
Number of weeks played - 13
First week recorded - July 16th (HD)
Record most time played in a single week - 17h43m (Sep 10th)
Most played game of the week - 2 (Jul 16th, Sep 10th)

This is sort of an odd one because I count the HD version of games as the same game as the none HD versions which makes sense, but since I started playing this game way before my record started (July 2008) Some data may not be totally accurate.

The Ratchet franchise has always been my favorite. It was also the first series that was not racing that I got into when I was a kid, if you don't count Sonic. Oddly enough, the first game was my least favorite out of the first 3. My favorite is actually the second one, Going Commando. The reason that this one is on my top 10 and the other two are not is due to trophies. I have always loved trophies so I could not help myself but to plat all three from the HD remakes. This one had one of the more painful trophies, which was to get 1 million bolts. But regardless I did not mind as all three of these games are some of the best games I have ever played and I will for sure play them again when I get tired of the modern mainstream games.

#7 - Saints Row: The Third - 40h18m
Over all position in time played (all-time) - 44th
Number of weeks played - 11
First week recorded - Oct 2nd
Record most time played in a single week - 10h45m (Oct 16th)
Most played game of the week - 3 (Oct 9th, 16th & 23rd)
Most played game of the month - 1 (October)

Ah the Saint's... good times. The oddest thing about this game is: I dont own it, it was just rented. Saint's is an amazingly random and chaotic game that defeats classification and I cannot wait to see what comes next with the newly announced Saint's IV. This game is on my top 10 because there really is not any other game like it. Sure the first was basically a GTA clone, but Volition learned that this is not the way to go and boy and I happy they did exactly that. There is so much outrageous fun to have in this game and nothing what so ever can be taken seriously that you simply hear something unexplainable and go "sounds like a good idea" and off you go. Anyone who has not tired it is really missing out.

#6 - Call of Duty: Black Ops II - 42h13m
Over all position in time played (all-time) - 42nd
Number of weeks played - 5
First week recorded - Nov 12th
Record most time played in a single week - 17h20m (Nov 12th)
Most played game of the week - 1 (Nov 12th)
Most played game of the month - 1 (November)

As one of two Call of Duty games on my list this is not my favorite (obviously because its lower on the list, duh!) but recently I have begun moving away from Call of Duty online since it tends to frustrate more than it is worth and for that reason I may not play much more in the future. No doubt I will still play them for the single player and trophies but perhaps not as much for online.

Black Ops II is fun though, I really liked the future concepts even if they were a little shallowly designed. I have always preferred Infinity Ward games however so it should come as no surprise that Modern Warfare is much higher on the list. COD is great and fun, but unfortunately it can be just as frustrating as it can be fun, but none the less I liked it.

#5 - DiRT Showdown - 62h50m
Over all position in time played (all-time) - 30th
Number of weeks played - 9
First week recorded - Jun 11th
Record most time played in a single week - 15h36m (Jun 18th)
Most played game of the week - 4 (Jun 18th, Jul 2nd, Aug 13, 20)
Most played game of the month - 2 (July, August)
Most played game of the quarter - 1 (Q3)

More DiRT. I have always loved this series with its amazing gameplay and being a fan of rallying this has always been a perfect fit. Despite this game not having any rallying what so ever the break of pace with smash and crash events was really fun none the less. It was truly enjoyable to go smashing around arenas and races. My only gripe was that online scoring was a little inconsistent as you would not always get the points you thought you should get. But regardless, another DiRT game another long played game. Now I am waiting for DiRT 4 which I am hearing will be mostly rally!

#4 - Gran Turismo 5 - 69h44m (461h27m Overall)
Over all position in time played (all-time) - 2nd
Number of weeks played - 28
First week recorded - Dec 26th 2010
Record most time played in a single week (This year) - 29h10m (Apr 9th)
Most played game of the week (This year) - 2 (Apr 2nd, 9th)
Most played game of the month (This year) - 1 (April)

Last years most played game makes another appearance on my list and although it is not at the top this time there is no doubt that this is one game that I love very much. Proving once again that even though it may not have the newest ideas Gran Turismo still continues to be a favorite in the PlayStation community. Although I still count my time as I play B-Spec there is no doubt that many of the endurance races contribute to such a high over all time played. Though that is what makes GT special and I cannot wait to see what Gran Turismo 6 will hold and hopefully it is in fact coming out this year as is rumored.

#3 - Borderlands 2 - 71h49m
Over all position in time played (all-time) - 24th
Number of weeks played - 8
Record most time played in a single week - 14h51m (Sep 24th)
Most played game of the week - 6 (Sep 17th, 24th, Oct 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd)
Most played game of the month - 2 (September, October)

Let me get one thing straight: I hate RPG's. I hate point and click adventure games. The reason being is that they are boring as hell. Questing never seemed like any fun and I thought that I would never warm up to it. Then came Borderlands. I know what your thinking, it's not a real RPG and you would be correct. It is a hybrid of several games. Part FPS part RPG, all badass. Now comes Borderlands 2 and I knew before I even touched it that i would love it even more than the first and boy was I not disappointed. Funny, exciting, intense and bombastic this is one game that never fails to disappoint. Gearbox know how to make a world like Pandora feel alive and I cannot wait to see what they will do next. Now if you excuse me, I have some badass midgets to hunt!

#2 - Minecraft - 203h17m
Over all position in time played (all-time) - 7th
Number of weeks played - 29
First week recorded - Jan 1st
Record most time played in a single week - 22h10m (Jan 1st)
Most played game of the week - 13 (Jan 1st, 23rd, 30th, Apr 23rd, 30th, May 7th, 14th, Jul 30th, Nov 19th, Dec 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th)
Most played game of the month - 3 (January, May, December)
Most played game of the quarter - 1 (Q4)

Pfft, wow, building blocks... how much fun can that be right? Well, ya it turns out they are really fun. When I first took an in depth look at Minecraft at PAX Prime in 2011 I really didn't think much of it. A block like game which had an interesting concept but with nothing in between... dull.

Several months later I decided to give the free version on their site a try. I was hooked in 5 minutes and bought the full game in 15. I have never felt a stronger pull to a brand new untested game. It really is a hard game to describe, but the ability to do what ever (without any violent concepts) is something truly amazing. It is really hard to say anything against such a freedom to create and adventure like you can in Minecraft. It is not for everyone, but it is unlike anything else you have ever played.

#1 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - 221h54m (401h08m overall)
Over all position in time played (all-time) - 3rd
Number of weeks played - 43
First week recorded - Nov 6th 2011
Record most time played in a single week (this year) - 20h29m (Jan 8th)
Most played game of the week - 11 (Jan 8th, 16th, Feb 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, Mar 5th, 19th, 26th, Jun 25th)
Most played game of the month - 2 (February, March)
Most played game of the quarter - 2 (Q1, Q2)

Modern Warfare 3 is my most played game of 2012 and even though I said earlier that I am moving away from the COD games due to frustration there is no denying how well made this series is. Even though the games are getting more repetitive and the designs are running low Activision have truly made an amazing series. Odds are I will play either this or Modern Warfare 2 every once in a while as I like those the most.

The Call of the Duty series has really defined this generation as countless millions of people play it each year. It is so much so that every game seems to want to copy their formula. With mixed success. Call of Duty is popular because the amount of content you get for your $60 game is amazing. My hours are proof of that. Perhaps Call of Duty will not be top next year, but I can guarantee it will be on my list somewhere.

Cheers, Brrnout

PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (471 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Re: My Top 10 Most Played Games of 2012

Mar 20, 2013
MW3 more than Black Ops 2? Idk, never played either, but heard MW3 sucked compared to Black ops 2, just heard it, idk.

Yeah, my top ten for 2012:

10: Saints Row The Third
9: Jak and Daxter HD
8: Mass Effect 2
7: Heavy Rain
6: Dead Space
5: Sleeping Dogs
4: Ratchet and Clank HD
3: Borderlands 2
2: Fight Night Champion
1: Farcry 3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Mar 20, 2013
There are 2 # 10's :smileytongue:

(Saints Row 3 is marked as a #10)

Nice list though :smileyhappy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14248 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Love the list, still wish I had time to play video games like I want. Did you really build that in minecraft? 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (435 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5697 posts

Mar 20, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
There are 2 # 10's :smileytongue:

(Saints Row 3 is marked as a #10)

Nice list though :smileyhappy:

Haha whoops.

No I did not build that in Minecraft, I did build some other cool stuff though.

Another reason Black Ops 2 is so low is due to it only coming out in September :smileywink: MW3 I had all year and in fact most of my play time for MW3 was in the early stages of the year.

Cheers, Brrnout

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (431 Views)
PlayStation MVP
28276 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Brrnout wrote:

Hey I know I am late, but hey this stuff takes a bit of adding up you know?

Well 2013 is here and plenty of new games will come with it but, since I am a bored soul I thought I would share with you my 10 most played games of 2012 and why I played them so bloody much! Just a note: I personally kept track of all my hours on each game NOT some site of some sort (I have been asked a lot) I do this for no reason other then as a simple enjoyment/hobby. Times are accurate to the minute because that's how I roll.

#10 - Mass Effect 3 - 26h04m
Over all position in time played (all-time) - 64th
Number of weeks played - 3
First week recorded - Mar 12th
Record most time played in a single week - 9h38m (Mar 19th)
Most played game of the week - 1 (Mar 12th)

Commander Shepard returns and the first thing I have to say was that this should have been higher on my list, but thanks to countless bugs and problems I could not properly enjoy this game. It ended with me playing the game quickly through and not really caring to play it again. With that being said though it was still enjoyable and honestly I did not think the ending was as bad as others kept saying. But like I said, that was the least of my worries. The fact that I could not play as my character from ME2 due to a bug was beyond frustration. So this was not my most enjoyable game of 2012 mainly due to its massive amounts of bugs.

#9 - F1 2012 - 32h25m
Over all position in time played (all-time) - 56th
Number of weeks played - 7
Record most time played in a single week - 5h08m (Oct 1st)
Most played game of the week - 0

Despite coming late in the year and getting played only in small doses F1 2012 still managed to rack up a healthy play count. I have always been a huge fan of formula 1 and the 3rd game in the annual series is no different. So much do I like this series that last years game nearly made it into the top 10 as well.

F1 2012 is an evolution to this series once again with more modes and more features; enticing me to get the new game. Some things still feel like no progress has been made and perhaps a yearly game is not really necessary. Now I only wish others in the racing community get into the F1 series as the amazing graphics and depth of realize is just jaw dropping deep game play are second to none.

#8 - Ratchet and Clank HD - 35h20m
Over all position in time played (all-time) - 27th
Number of weeks played - 13
First week recorded - July 16th (HD)
Record most time played in a single week - 17h43m (Sep 10th)
Most played game of the week - 2 (Jul 16th, Sep 10th)

This is sort of an odd one because I count the HD version of games as the same game as the none HD versions which makes sense, but since I started playing this game way before my record started (July 2008) Some data may not be totally accurate.

The Ratchet franchise has always been my favorite. It was also the first series that was not racing that I got into when I was a kid, if you don't count Sonic. Oddly enough, the first game was my least favorite out of the first 3. My favorite is actually the second one, Going Commando. The reason that this one is on my top 10 and the other two are not is due to trophies. I have always loved trophies so I could not help myself but to plat all three from the HD remakes. This one had one of the more painful trophies, which was to get 1 million bolts. But regardless I did not mind as all three of these games are some of the best games I have ever played and I will for sure play them again when I get tired of the modern mainstream games.

#7 - Saints Row: The Third - 40h18m
Over all position in time played (all-time) - 44th
Number of weeks played - 11
First week recorded - Oct 2nd
Record most time played in a single week - 10h45m (Oct 16th)
Most played game of the week - 3 (Oct 9th, 16th & 23rd)
Most played game of the month - 1 (October)

Ah the Saint's... good times. The oddest thing about this game is: I dont own it, it was just rented. Saint's is an amazingly random and chaotic game that defeats classification and I cannot wait to see what comes next with the newly announced Saint's IV. This game is on my top 10 because there really is not any other game like it. Sure the first was basically a GTA clone, but Volition learned that this is not the way to go and boy and I happy they did exactly that. There is so much outrageous fun to have in this game and nothing what so ever can be taken seriously that you simply hear something unexplainable and go "sounds like a good idea" and off you go. Anyone who has not tired it is really missing out.

#6 - Call of Duty: Black Ops II - 42h13m
Over all position in time played (all-time) - 42nd
Number of weeks played - 5
First week recorded - Nov 12th
Record most time played in a single week - 17h20m (Nov 12th)
Most played game of the week - 1 (Nov 12th)
Most played game of the month - 1 (November)

As one of two Call of Duty games on my list this is not my favorite (obviously because its lower on the list, duh!) but recently I have begun moving away from Call of Duty online since it tends to frustrate more than it is worth and for that reason I may not play much more in the future. No doubt I will still play them for the single player and trophies but perhaps not as much for online.

Black Ops II is fun though, I really liked the future concepts even if they were a little shallowly designed. I have always preferred Infinity Ward games however so it should come as no surprise that Modern Warfare is much higher on the list. COD is great and fun, but unfortunately it can be just as frustrating as it can be fun, but none the less I liked it.

#5 - DiRT Showdown - 62h50m
Over all position in time played (all-time) - 30th
Number of weeks played - 9
First week recorded - Jun 11th
Record most time played in a single week - 15h36m (Jun 18th)
Most played game of the week - 4 (Jun 18th, Jul 2nd, Aug 13, 20)
Most played game of the month - 2 (July, August)
Most played game of the quarter - 1 (Q3)

More DiRT. I have always loved this series with its amazing gameplay and being a fan of rallying this has always been a perfect fit. Despite this game not having any rallying what so ever the break of pace with smash and crash events was really fun none the less. It was truly enjoyable to go smashing around arenas and races. My only gripe was that online scoring was a little inconsistent as you would not always get the points you thought you should get. But regardless, another DiRT game another long played game. Now I am waiting for DiRT 4 which I am hearing will be mostly rally!

#4 - Gran Turismo 5 - 69h44m (461h27m Overall)
Over all position in time played (all-time) - 2nd
Number of weeks played - 28
First week recorded - Dec 26th 2010
Record most time played in a single week (This year) - 29h10m (Apr 9th)
Most played game of the week (This year) - 2 (Apr 2nd, 9th)
Most played game of the month (This year) - 1 (April)

Last years most played game makes another appearance on my list and although it is not at the top this time there is no doubt that this is one game that I love very much. Proving once again that even though it may not have the newest ideas Gran Turismo still continues to be a favorite in the PlayStation community. Although I still count my time as I play B-Spec there is no doubt that many of the endurance races contribute to such a high over all time played. Though that is what makes GT special and I cannot wait to see what Gran Turismo 6 will hold and hopefully it is in fact coming out this year as is rumored.

#3 - Borderlands 2 - 71h49m
Over all position in time played (all-time) - 24th
Number of weeks played - 8
Record most time played in a single week - 14h51m (Sep 24th)
Most played game of the week - 6 (Sep 17th, 24th, Oct 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd)
Most played game of the month - 2 (September, October)

Let me get one thing straight: I hate RPG's. I hate point and click adventure games. The reason being is that they are boring as hell. Questing never seemed like any fun and I thought that I would never warm up to it. Then came Borderlands. I know what your thinking, it's not a real RPG and you would be correct. It is a hybrid of several games. Part FPS part RPG, all badass. Now comes Borderlands 2 and I knew before I even touched it that i would love it even more than the first and boy was I not disappointed. Funny, exciting, intense and bombastic this is one game that never fails to disappoint. Gearbox know how to make a world like Pandora feel alive and I cannot wait to see what they will do next. Now if you excuse me, I have some badass midgets to hunt!

#2 - Minecraft - 203h17m
Over all position in time played (all-time) - 7th
Number of weeks played - 29
First week recorded - Jan 1st
Record most time played in a single week - 22h10m (Jan 1st)
Most played game of the week - 13 (Jan 1st, 23rd, 30th, Apr 23rd, 30th, May 7th, 14th, Jul 30th, Nov 19th, Dec 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th)
Most played game of the month - 3 (January, May, December)
Most played game of the quarter - 1 (Q4)

Pfft, wow, building blocks... how much fun can that be right? Well, ya it turns out they are really fun. When I first took an in depth look at Minecraft at PAX Prime in 2011 I really didn't think much of it. A block like game which had an interesting concept but with nothing in between... dull.

Several months later I decided to give the free version on their site a try. I was hooked in 5 minutes and bought the full game in 15. I have never felt a stronger pull to a brand new untested game. It really is a hard game to describe, but the ability to do what ever (without any violent concepts) is something truly amazing. It is really hard to say anything against such a freedom to create and adventure like you can in Minecraft. It is not for everyone, but it is unlike anything else you have ever played.

#1 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - 221h54m (401h08m overall)
Over all position in time played (all-time) - 3rd
Number of weeks played - 43
First week recorded - Nov 6th 2011
Record most time played in a single week (this year) - 20h29m (Jan 8th)
Most played game of the week - 11 (Jan 8th, 16th, Feb 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, Mar 5th, 19th, 26th, Jun 25th)
Most played game of the month - 2 (February, March)
Most played game of the quarter - 2 (Q1, Q2)

Modern Warfare 3 is my most played game of 2012 and even though I said earlier that I am moving away from the COD games due to frustration there is no denying how well made this series is. Even though the games are getting more repetitive and the designs are running low Activision have truly made an amazing series. Odds are I will play either this or Modern Warfare 2 every once in a while as I like those the most.

The Call of the Duty series has really defined this generation as countless millions of people play it each year. It is so much so that every game seems to want to copy their formula. With mixed success. Call of Duty is popular because the amount of content you get for your $60 game is amazing. My hours are proof of that. Perhaps Call of Duty will not be top next year, but I can guarantee it will be on my list somewhere.

Cheers, Brrnout

• I thought ME3's ending was terrible especialy after they made you grind away on the terrible multiplayer for the "Good" ending. After beating the game on Insanity (Wasn't as challenging as ME2's) and getting the platinum, I put the game away. For good. 
  • Ratchet HD Collection was one of my favorite parts of last year. I love Ratchet and Clank. The games were simple yet challenging and always fun. I just need Deadlocked HD!!!
  • I gamefly'd Saints Row 3 back in October and never got around to playing it until the end of February and I regretted that decision a  lot. I thought it was going to be another GTA clone but I had more fun playing Saints Row 3 than GTA4. Maybe it was the lack of Cousins trying to go bowling? 

My top 10

1. Skyrim- But then I took an arrow to th- 
  2. Mass Effect 3 (See above)
  3. Borderlands 2- I didn't like this one as much as the first. I blame Claptrap. Oh how I loathe that robot..... 
  4. Madden 13- EA Sports ruined this game. I only play for Franchise Mode and they took everything fun away from it, leaving Franchise Mode as a shell of what it once was in it's PS2 glory days. 
  5. NCAA 13- See above but replace Franchise Mode with Dynasty Mode
  6. Ratchet and Clank 2- Ahhhh Good old fashioned Nostalgia. Between this and R&C1, I felt like I was 12 again. 
  7. Ratchet and Clank 
  8. Max Payne 3- The best one in the series as far as I'm concerned. This was a vintage Rockstar production. 
  9. Metal Gear Solid 4- SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!! 
  10. Tomb Raider Underworld- My gaming was lighter than I thought last year. I didn't even finish this game :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (419 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5697 posts

Mar 23, 2013

eagles1990 wrote:

Brrnout wrote:
LOTS OF CONTENT! WOW!

Cheers, Brrnout

• I thought ME3's ending was terrible especialy after they made you grind away on the terrible multiplayer for the "Good" ending. After beating the game on Insanity (Wasn't as challenging as ME2's) and getting the platinum, I put the game away. For good. 
  • Ratchet HD Collection was one of my favorite parts of last year. I love Ratchet and Clank. The games were simple yet challenging and always fun. I just need Deadlocked HD!!!
  • I gamefly'd Saints Row 3 back in October and never got around to playing it until the end of February and I regretted that decision a  lot. I thought it was going to be another GTA clone but I had more fun playing Saints Row 3 than GTA4. Maybe it was the lack of Cousins trying to go bowling? 

My top 10

1. Skyrim- But then I took an arrow to th- 
  2. Mass Effect 3 (See above)
  3. Borderlands 2- I didn't like this one as much as the first. I blame Claptrap. Oh how I loathe that robot..... 
  4. Madden 13- EA Sports ruined this game. I only play for Franchise Mode and they took everything fun away from it, leaving Franchise Mode as a shell of what it once was in it's PS2 glory days. 
  5. NCAA 13- See above but replace Franchise Mode with Dynasty Mode
  6. Ratchet and Clank 2- Ahhhh Good old fashioned Nostalgia. Between this and R&C1, I felt like I was 12 again. 
  7. Ratchet and Clank 
  8. Max Payne 3- The best one in the series as far as I'm concerned. This was a vintage Rockstar production. 
  9. Metal Gear Solid 4- SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!! 
  10. Tomb Raider Underworld- My gaming was lighter than I thought last year. I didn't even finish this game :smileyvery-happy:

I thought the ending to Modern Warfare 3 wasn't that bad. It could have been better, but it ended in a way that did not dissapoint me for sure. Perhaps 2 is still my favorite, but I think I like 3's MP more on account of the 3 types of killstreaks. I LOVE support. Great for team games.

I can see how Skyrim was your most played. Really huge world (or so I hear as I have never played it). Not that I don't like it, its just I was never really into that kind of fantasy style.

Cheers, Brrnout

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (408 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28276 posts

Mar 25, 2013
I prefer Fallout to Elder Scrolls because....well....guns but Skyrim was more fun than I thought it would be (I'm not a fantasy fan either). The one thing I hated was the glitches. The lagging and the freezing that made me restart 4 missions behind where I was, two dragons constantly spawning at the same time and sometimes killing people who are important to quests, and my favorite, getting turned into a vampire and being unable to continue the game because everyone in every city in the game automatically attacks you on sight.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (385 Views)
0 Likes