Ghost of Sparta
16138 posts

Re: My Parents smoke its drving me nuts!

Nov 21, 2006

madhive wrote:
NO! That is a UBER KICK ASS IDEA, put somthing like the nickotine gum from the pharmacies in their food, that REALLY helped people my grandma, that is a awsome idea.

NavS. wrote:

madhive wrote:
OMG!!!! IS THERE ANY OTHER NICOTINE STUFF?!?!?!?!?!?!? Dude go try to find an answer RIGHT AWAY! And **bleep** the people that don't try to help this dude.

NavS. wrote:
Grind up the gum and put it in their foodz.

I didn't understand that man, are you trying to diss me?

Yeah................ and you can show them how much you care about them, and how you don't want them to die, remeber to cry.... if you have a younger sibling make them draw a messed up crayon drawing saying they don't want to lose them......... it'll work, unless they have no heart..........
Message 31 of 36 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
895 posts

Nov 21, 2006

NavS. wrote:
Grind up the gum and put it in their foodz.

that wouldnt work.  the point of the gum is that it has nicotine in it, which is what smokers are addicted to.  So that way they can stop smoking and not suffer from the nicotine cravings since they're still getting it from the gum.  If you slipped the gum into their food, it won't make them stop smoking it will just increase the amount of nicotine they're taking in, probably making the problem worse
Can I get a whoa Bundy?
Message 32 of 36 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11045 posts

Nov 21, 2006

The Jolly Roger wrote:
Pitch a tent out in the backyard and call that your new home.

perfect solution
Message 33 of 36 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
895 posts

Nov 21, 2006

Fifa Soccer wrote:

blankman020 wrote:
steal a cigarette and have them catch you smoking (or pretending to smoke)

wth would that do

Parents dont want their kids to smoke (for the most part).  So if he started smoking cigarettes which he got from THEM, it would help them reevaluate what they are doing.  And in response to Your solution, hiding them wouldn't do a damn thing.  they have money they can buy more
Can I get a whoa Bundy?
Message 34 of 36 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4583 posts

Nov 21, 2006
Just tell em it really bothers you and makes ur clothes stink and that kids have come up to you and said something about it.
Message 35 of 36 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6649 posts

Nov 21, 2006
Try talking to them about how smoking affects their and your health. You know how it goes. Then, see if they'll try a little harder. I know how hard it is to quit, but it is possible. My mom quit when I was eight.
Message 36 of 36 (2 Views)
0 Likes