Highlighted
Jan 22 2007
By: _overnight~ Last Guardian 12385 posts

My Mother...

6 replies 7 views Edited Jan 22, 2007

OMG! My mother is on frickin' prozac (must be overdose) or something! So look, we had Chili, like what 5 days ago? And we have had Chili variations since. Chili soup, chili burgers, chili and rice, chili drink, chili dogs, and chili cats. So again today, guess what's for lunch? CHILI DOGS AGAIN!!!

So anyways, let's back track... my brother borrowed money from my mother, and he needs to pay her a fraction of it back. He tells her he doesn't have it and will pay her later, then today he comes home with a tattoo! I was thinking "Smiley Very Happy". So anyway we go down stairs! And we are having chili dogs! So I reference "The 40 Year Old Virgin" and say "Mom, if we have any more chili, I'm going to kill everyone in here, and burn the house down!". That seems like a typical joke right?

Then she goes off!  then she says something about us getting into it last night, I'm thinking.... "**bleep** !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't remember anything!

Anyways, so she is pissed because he got a tattoo but won't say it. He claims hiis gf paid for like 80% of the price.

I'M LMAO!!!

Can you say prozac overdose?

I was thinking... "WWSD" not "WWJD"

Message Edited by ButterflyBangs on 01-22-2007 12:58 PM
Message 7 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10837 posts

Re: My Mother D-bag

Jan 22, 2007
so?
Message 1 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7338 posts

Jan 22, 2007

_overnight wrote:

OMG! My mother is on frickin' prozac (must be overdose) or something! So look, we had Chili, like what 5 days ago? And we have had Chili variations since. Chili soup, chili burgers, chili and rice, chili drink, chili dogs, and chili cats. So again today, guess what's for lunch? CHILI DOGS AGAIN!!!

So anyways, let's back track... my brother borrowed money from my mother, and he needs to pay her a fraction of it back. He tells her he doesn't have it and will pay her later, then today he comes home with a tattoo! I was thinking "Smiley Very Happy". So anyway we go down stairs! And we are having chili dogs! So I reference "The 40 Year Old Virgin" and say "Mom, if we have any more chili, I'm going to kill everyone in here, and burn the house down!". That seems like a typical joke right?

Then she goes off! Why the "f" this, etc... then she says something about us getting into it last night, I'm thinking.... "WTEff?" !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't remember anything!

Anyways, so she is pissed because he got a tattoo but won't say it. He claims hiis gf paid for like 80% of the price.

I'M LMAO!!!

I love watching older ppl get drugged up. It's so funny!
Message 2 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12385 posts

Jan 22, 2007
She isn't on prozac.. but JESUS CHRIST!!!

She lucky I'm not one of those cooked children... or you guys would of been hearing about a burnt house!!!

lancer8869 wrote:

_overnight wrote:

Then she goes off! Why the "f" this, etc... then she says something about us getting into it last night, I'm thinking.... "WTEff?" !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't remember anything!

I'M LMAO!!!

I love watching older ppl get drugged up. It's so funny!

Message 3 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6713 posts

Jan 22, 2007
Wooooow!
Message 4 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12385 posts

Jan 22, 2007

PspManiac74 wrote:
Wooooow!

Message 5 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3404 posts

Jan 22, 2007

_overnight wrote:

I'M LMAO!!!

broken..........english...............run on...sentences........can't...understand rambling...........must kill..............must rip.......eyes out..........for having..........wasted time...................and read..........
Message 6 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes