Oct 15 2003
By: Gringita709 Treasure Hunter 9154 posts

My Grandma!

13 replies 2 views Edited Oct 15, 2003
She flew in yesterday from Dominican Republic to visit.. she'll be here for a week.. so i wont be on much cuz shes staying in my room and i cant get on the computer at night if she trying to sleep

anyways.. i havent seen here for like... 2 or 3 years.. didnt bring me anything lol.... and i got chosen to drive her around to places she wants to go... *pulls out hairs* ... she doesnt know much english.. even though a few years ago she became a citizen and practiced her english with me for like a whole 2 weeks lol.... but i guess i get to freshen up on my spanish this week lol

i just dont like that she has a history of going thru ppls stuff and taking stuff... and shes in MY room
Message 1 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2737 posts

Re: My Grandma!

Oct 15, 2003

,Gringita709 wrote:
She flew in yesterday from Dominican Republic to visit.. she'll be here for a week.. so i wont be on much cuz shes staying in my room and i cant get on the computer at night if she trying to sleep

anyways.. i havent seen here for like... 2 or 3 years.. didnt bring me anything lol.... and i got chosen to drive her around to places she wants to go... *pulls out hairs* ... she doesnt know much english.. even though a few years ago she became a citizen and practiced her english with me for like a whole 2 weeks lol.... but i guess i get to freshen up on my spanish this week lol

i just dont like that she has a history of going thru ppls stuff and taking stuff... and shes in MY room
Ooooooh, I hope things are going to be ok.
Message 2 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
706 posts

Oct 15, 2003
just make sure you treat her as you would a child and put things up out of sight
"Don't worry, be Smarpid"
Message 3 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8971 posts

Oct 15, 2003

,Gringita709 wrote:

hmmmmmmm hope everything goes ok!
-------------------------------------------------------------
AIM sn: PM me is you really want it.
>xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx xXx
Message 4 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1692 posts

Oct 15, 2003

,Gringita709 wrote:

Thats a bummer man.

P.S. Thats why i keep my room unwordly messy , no one wants any part of it.

Bahumut/Seraph/sand'oria/75blm/37whm/30pld/20war/20nin/11drk/
11thf/8smn/16mnk/7drg/7sam
Message 5 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7266 posts

Oct 15, 2003

,Gringita709 wrote:

if she takes something of yours just take her shoes it always works.

Message 6 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9154 posts

Oct 15, 2003

,Bahumut wrote:

,Gringita709 wrote:

Thats a bummer man.

im not a man... and so my room aint messy lol

well it was a bit but i had to clean it anyways
Message 7 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1692 posts

Oct 15, 2003

,Gringita709 wrote:

,Bahumut wrote:

,Gringita709 wrote:

Thats a bummer man.

im not a man... and so my room aint messy lol

well it was a bit but i had to clean it anyways

Sorry about that, and actually it probably won't help anyway cuz anytime someone needs to stay in my room i end up spending a day cleaning it, lol.
Bahumut/Seraph/sand'oria/75blm/37whm/30pld/20war/20nin/11drk/
11thf/8smn/16mnk/7drg/7sam
Message 8 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3049 posts

Oct 15, 2003

,Gringita709 wrote:

for a week meh that aint that bad. but i hope that everything goes alrite.
Message 9 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6007 posts

Oct 15, 2003

,tien the samurai wrote:

,Gringita709 wrote:

Ooooooh, I hope things are going to be ok.

Same here.  While she is there, I hope she makes a classic homestyle dinner/food for you, or that is if you like that kind of food.
Message 10 of 14 (2 Views)
0 Likes