Treasure Hunter
7955 posts

Re: My Friend Get's Pushed

Jan 22, 2007

mikey_424 wrote:
i want my like 15 seconds back, i watching"james snow boarding falling over" that was the lamest **bleep**ing thing ever. get a life

hahaah
Message 20 of 24 (2 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31107 posts

Jan 22, 2007
atleast i only wasted 4 seconds of my life.
Message 21 of 24 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4969 posts

Jan 22, 2007

Whit3boy wrote:

astro94 wrote:

Whit3boy wrote:

astro94 wrote:

Whit3boy wrote:

astro94 wrote:
and?

buzzfarve wrote:
haha all of yall little gits have to wear uniforms

i dont hahahahaha

And? Not everyone is Ghetto

wow
im just saying i like wearing my own clothes instead of wearing the same thing everyday

Well then.....I think uniforms looks better cause no one can make fun of your clothes.

seems like ppl have made fun of ur clothes?
i never have problems with ppl making fun of my clothes nor do my friends or the ppl i know

ummm u like uniforms cuz no one can make fun of your cloths? ill make fun of anyone that i see wearin a **bleep** uniform like that... and i believe your gettin made fun of now anyway

and just cuz someone does not wear a unifrom does not mean they are ghetto it just means that we like to be unique and dress how we want to and not look **bleep** like everybody else!
Message 22 of 24 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7955 posts

Jan 22, 2007

buzzfarve wrote:

Whit3boy wrote:

astro94 wrote:

Whit3boy wrote:

astro94 wrote:

Whit3boy wrote:

astro94 wrote:
and?

buzzfarve wrote:
haha all of yall little gits have to wear uniforms

i dont hahahahaha

And? Not everyone is Ghetto

wow
im just saying i like wearing my own clothes instead of wearing the same thing everyday

Well then.....I think uniforms looks better cause no one can make fun of your clothes.

seems like ppl have made fun of ur clothes?
i never have problems with ppl making fun of my clothes nor do my friends or the ppl i know

ummm u like uniforms cuz no one can make fun of your cloths? ill make fun of anyone that i see wearin a **bleep** uniform like that... and i believe your gettin made fun of now anyway

and just cuz someone does not wear a unifrom does not mean they are ghetto it just means that we like to be unique and dress how we want to and not look **bleep** like everybody else!

thank you
Message 24 of 24 (2 Views)
0 Likes