Highlighted
Apr 04 2007
By: chooch101 Fender Bender 3177 posts

My Birthday!!!!

23 replies 1 views Edited Apr 4, 2007
Today is my birthday and it is the greatest one I have ever had. Here is my story:

So, I wake up in the morning (i was sleeping in the guest room) and I go upstairs to my room. I open the door, and there are balloons everywhere and on the bed theres a wrapped up box and a card on top. I read the card and start unwrapping. I start from the left corner. I see a 60GB in a small box. Thats when my heart started pounding. I start tearing it up towards the middle and I see Blu-Ray Disc in blue letters. That was when I just tore the wrapping paper off and low and behold it was a............PS3!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, was I excited.

So far I don't have any games, but I will be picking up 1 or 2 on Friday. I am thinking of getting Resistance:FOM. Anyone have any other suggestions??
Photobucket
Message 1 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
619 posts

Re: My Birthday!!!!

Apr 4, 2007
congrats!! How old are you now?
Message 2 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2449 posts

Apr 4, 2007
Happy Birthday...........Gotta get either Resistance or Motorstorm.......They are both great......Let me know your user name once you get set up and I wil send you a friend request............

Message Edited by superman2169 on 04-04-2007 04:00 PM
Message 3 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3177 posts

Apr 4, 2007
Photobucket
Message 4 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9933 posts

Apr 4, 2007
Hmm...I never get balloons...anyways, Happy BIrthday and congratulations.
"Memories are forgotten, but never lost."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 5 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7157 posts

Apr 4, 2007

Message 6 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3177 posts

Apr 4, 2007

superman2169 wrote:
Happy Birthday...........Gotta get either Resistance or Motorstorm.......They are both great......Let me know your user name once you get set up and I wil send you a friend request............

Message Edited by superman2169 on 04-04-2007 04:00 PM

Sure!
Photobucket
Message 7 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
393 posts

Apr 4, 2007
Lucky, on my brithday all my parents spend is like $200 at the most, $600, dang thats a lot.
Message 8 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2796 posts

Apr 4, 2007

aragon416 wrote:
Today is my birthday and it is the greatest one I have ever had. Here is my story:

So, I wake up in the morning (i was sleeping in the guest room) and I go upstairs to my room. I open the door, and there are balloons everywhere and on the bed theres a wrapped up box and a card on top. I read the card and start unwrapping. I start from the left corner. I see a 60GB in a small box. Thats when my heart started pounding. I start tearing it up towards the middle and I see Blu-Ray Disc in blue letters. That was when I just tore the wrapping paper off and low and behold it was a............PS3!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, was I excited.

So far I don't have any games, but I will be picking up 1 or 2 on Friday. I am thinking of getting Resistance:FOM. Anyone have any other suggestions??

I guess you now know how it feels to have a PS3,Mine was Stolen
I was soooo sad.Smiley Sad

�� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ���� PnP LAN

Message 9 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Apr 4, 2007

aragon416 wrote:

You Lucky **bleep**!!!! anyway, I suggest getting Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion or Motorstorm.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Click my sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 10 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes