Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Online
6853 posts
 

Re: My 1000th post

Sep 9, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

Looking back at this, I regret posting here...


how come?


I congratulated someone who degraded me on another topic.

Message 51 of 109 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/08/2013
Offline
3578 posts
 

Re: My 1000th post

Sep 9, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

Looking back at this, I regret posting here...


how come?


Just look at Juan's 1000th post thread Juan more time!

Message 52 of 109 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
35298 posts
 

Re: My 1000th post

Sep 9, 2013

Juan1992 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

Looking back at this, I regret posting here...


how come?


I congratulated someone who degraded me on another topic.


oh. i thought since most people are complaining about 1000 post threads that you were gona join them. but yeah for that reason then i agree with you its really messed up how he treated you


Message 53 of 109 (114 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2013
Offline
5698 posts
 

Re: My 1000th post

Sep 9, 2013


Kudos, for only a 1,000, no chance, when you get to 5, 000 or 10,000 then we'll talk, until then, nahhhhh!

 

BRIT-KO


okay then when you post a thread i'll just make a smarta** comment in return since you're doing the same to mine.. Fair is fair right nub?

 photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 54 of 109 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2013
Offline
5698 posts
 

Re: My 1000th post

Sep 9, 2013


oh. i thought since most people are complaining about 1000 post threads that you were gona join them. but yeah for that reason then i agree with you its really messed up how he treated you


Guess you really wasn't on my side then so you're on your own now chump

 photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 55 of 109 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Online
6853 posts
 

Re: My 1000th post

Sep 9, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:


oh. i thought since most people are complaining about 1000 post threads that you were gona join them. but yeah for that reason then i agree with you its really messed up how he treated you


Guess you really wasn't on my side then so you're on your own now chump


I feel like the forums have groups now: like the Bloods vs the Crips.

Message 56 of 109 (81 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
35298 posts
 

Re: My 1000th post

Sep 9, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:


oh. i thought since most people are complaining about 1000 post threads that you were gona join them. but yeah for that reason then i agree with you its really messed up how he treated you


Guess you really wasn't on my side then so you're on your own now chump


if you say so.. i congratted you and you gave no recognition you just complained that nobody kudoed you or congratted you. if you dont appreciate my congrats and kudos then i dont want to be on your side lol


Message 57 of 109 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/02/2012
Offline
6968 posts
 

Re: My 1000th post

Sep 9, 2013

Juan1992 wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:


oh. i thought since most people are complaining about 1000 post threads that you were gona join them. but yeah for that reason then i agree with you its really messed up how he treated you


Guess you really wasn't on my side then so you're on your own now chump


I feel like the forums have groups now: like the Bloods vs the Crips.


Juan join my cause

 

Believe in the shield

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 58 of 109 (70 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2013
Offline
5698 posts
 

Re: My 1000th post

Sep 9, 2013

I don't need friends anyways.. They'll just betray you in the end. Yes I am a heel and I am the best their is the best their was and the best their ever will be.. I will complain because I did not get any recognition on my 1000th posting. I guess this place is all about cliques like the xbox forums.. Which is fine y'all can do what y'all want

 photo f9ed0560-3816-41c2-9bbf-cb66d0260acb_zpsyrnrzise.jpg
Message 59 of 109 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
35298 posts
 

Re: My 1000th post

Sep 9, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

I don't need friends anyways.. They'll just betray you in the end. Yes I am a heel and I am the best their is the best their was and the best their ever will be.. I will complain because I did not get any recognition on my 1000th posting. I guess this place is all about cliques like the xbox forums.. Which is fine y'all can do what y'all want


wow you got like 5 kudos man what more do you want not everyone on the forums will kudo you. be happy with the people who did kudo and congrat you.

you did get recognition but since you are still saying you did not i am taking away my kudo


Message 60 of 109 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes