Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11670 posts
 

Re: My 1000th post

Sep 9, 2013
This thread wins the night for me. I love you all.

 R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 91 of 109 (119 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/09/2005
Online
17591 posts
 

Re: My 1000th post

Sep 9, 2013

hwhunt13 wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:


This was one of the reasons why we weren't allowed to make post count threads in the past; but was only reserved for those who passed 10,000 posts. At your current rate, you'll reach 10,000 posts in a little under 2 years. The moderators reasonings were that people would flood the boards with random post count threads. Over the last several months, I wish they still enforced the 10,000th post post count thread and every 10,000th post after that.


You mad bro? I think so..


I am more glad to have a 5 digit post count.

The reason why 10,000 was considered the official post count was for the fact that not very many members decide to stay until they make their 10,000th post.

I will kudo anyone's 10,000 post, but will not for anything under that.


I forgot about back in the day when we tried to post to get custom avatars at just under 1800 posts and above 2400 posts with the Blue LED and 128 Bit ranks from the old rank systems.

 photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 92 of 109 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
30975 posts
 

Re: My 1000th post

Sep 9, 2013

hwhunt13 wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:


This was one of the reasons why we weren't allowed to make post count threads in the past; but was only reserved for those who passed 10,000 posts. At your current rate, you'll reach 10,000 posts in a little under 2 years. The moderators reasonings were that people would flood the boards with random post count threads. Over the last several months, I wish they still enforced the 10,000th post post count thread and every 10,000th post after that.


You mad bro? I think so..


I am more glad to have a 5 digit post count.

The reason why 10,000 was considered the official post count was for the fact that not very many members decide to stay until they make their 10,000th post.

I will kudo anyone's 10,000 post, but will not for anything under that.


I forgot about back in the day when we tried to post to get custom avatars at just under 1800 posts and above 2400 posts with the Blue LED and 128 Bit ranks from the old rank systems.


yeah but you gota remember this isnt back in the day

back in the day we werent allowed to have forum games or even discuss POLITICS.


Message 93 of 109 (110 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/16/2007
Offline
6611 posts
 

Re: My 1000th post

Sep 9, 2013
Thanks for making me remember and miss the game related trivia threads on each board.
Message 94 of 109 (102 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/09/2005
Online
17591 posts
 

Re: My 1000th post

Sep 9, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:


This was one of the reasons why we weren't allowed to make post count threads in the past; but was only reserved for those who passed 10,000 posts. At your current rate, you'll reach 10,000 posts in a little under 2 years. The moderators reasonings were that people would flood the boards with random post count threads. Over the last several months, I wish they still enforced the 10,000th post post count thread and every 10,000th post after that.


You mad bro? I think so..


I am more glad to have a 5 digit post count.

The reason why 10,000 was considered the official post count was for the fact that not very many members decide to stay until they make their 10,000th post.

I will kudo anyone's 10,000 post, but will not for anything under that.


I forgot about back in the day when we tried to post to get custom avatars at just under 1800 posts and above 2400 posts with the Blue LED and 128 Bit ranks from the old rank systems.


yeah but you gota remember this isnt back in the day

back in the day we werent allowed to have forum games or even discuss POLITICS.


also true too, but was still fun whatever their reasoning was.

I actually liked the more strict forums. I still carry that strictness into these forums.

 photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 95 of 109 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
30975 posts
 

Re: My 1000th post

Sep 9, 2013

hwhunt13 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

hwhunt13 wrote:

ChangeDaBullets wrote:


This was one of the reasons why we weren't allowed to make post count threads in the past; but was only reserved for those who passed 10,000 posts. At your current rate, you'll reach 10,000 posts in a little under 2 years. The moderators reasonings were that people would flood the boards with random post count threads. Over the last several months, I wish they still enforced the 10,000th post post count thread and every 10,000th post after that.


You mad bro? I think so..


I am more glad to have a 5 digit post count.

The reason why 10,000 was considered the official post count was for the fact that not very many members decide to stay until they make their 10,000th post.

I will kudo anyone's 10,000 post, but will not for anything under that.


I forgot about back in the day when we tried to post to get custom avatars at just under 1800 posts and above 2400 posts with the Blue LED and 128 Bit ranks from the old rank systems.


yeah but you gota remember this isnt back in the day

back in the day we werent allowed to have forum games or even discuss POLITICS.


also true too, but was still fun whatever their reasoning was.

I actually liked the more strict forums. I still carry that strictness into these forums.


its better less strict

we have had discussions about politics here passed few months and was fine

people enjoy posting in ot game threads and no problems

they just have to bring colors back for EVERYONE


Message 96 of 109 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2013
Offline
1465 posts
 

Re: My 1000th post

Sep 9, 2013

did anyone ever play Buzz!? that was fun, we had the buzzers and everything

 photo 4uxeSNX.jpgIn Me

Message 97 of 109 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11670 posts
 

Re: My 1000th post

Sep 9, 2013

motell6 wrote:

did anyone ever play Buzz!? that was fun, we had the buzzers and everything


I still have that game, buzzers and all.

 R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 98 of 109 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2013
Offline
5616 posts
 

Re: My 1000th post

Sep 9, 2013

that game is lame.. I play over 9000 of other games

 photo original_zpsuu822nnr.jpg
Message 99 of 109 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Online
14797 posts
 

Re: My 1000th post

Sep 9, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

that game is lame.. I play over 9000 of other games


Not on your PS3, you don't.

Nothing gold can stay.


Fabulous!
Message 100 of 109 (55 Views)