1. Nine Inch Nails - "Adrift and at Peace"
2. Nine Inch Nails - "Leaving Hope"
3. Dahak - "The Aftermath (Instrumental)"
4. Two Steps from Hell - "Infinite Legends"
5. Art of Noise - "Moments in Love"
Lil Wayne has his moments, But he is now at the point in his carreer where he can say anything and people will gravitate to it. He did everything you possibly can do in music and like doesnt even try anymore. My favorite song was Georgia Bush and my favorite verse from him is on the song generation with Damien Marley and Nas.
As of now i still listen to Fugees, Marleys on the daily, and anythng 90's Hip Hop.
I stopped listening to the radio music a very long time ago. Only when im going to work in the morn and listening to my favorite talk show .When music starts i just flip to the ESPN channel and keep going back and forth.