Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2004
Offline
6923 posts
 

Re: Mr. Fixit or Mr. Wreckit?

Nov 21, 2006
I fix things, and my friends always call me Mr. Fixit.


Message Edited by XIII 43 on 11-21-2006 02:55 PM

Message 11 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/05/2006
Offline
8198 posts
 

Re: Mr. Fixit or Mr. Wreckit?

Nov 21, 2006
Id fix it more then wreck it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 12 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/24/2006
Offline
9898 posts
 

Re: Mr. Fixit or Mr. Wreckit?

Nov 21, 2006


WI800 wrote:
"So they say you're a troubled boy
Just because you like to destroy
All the things that bring the idiots joy
Well, what's wrong with a little destruction?" That's me



Nobody gets it? :smileytongue:
Message 13 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/28/2005
Offline
3894 posts
 

Re: Mr. Fixit or Mr. Wreckit?

Nov 21, 2006
im mr.wreckit.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 14 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 05/22/2005
Offline
21050 posts
 

Re: Mr. Fixit or Mr. Wreckit?

Nov 21, 2006
I'm mr.killit.
Message 15 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 05/22/2005
Offline
21050 posts
 

Re: Mr. Fixit or Mr. Wreckit?

Nov 21, 2006


WI800 wrote:


WI800 wrote:
"So they say you're a troubled boy
Just because you like to destroy
All the things that bring the idiots joy
Well, what's wrong with a little destruction?" That's me



Nobody gets it? :smileytongue:


Yes I get it that was from the smash my "  " vidoes.
Message 16 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/24/2006
Offline
9898 posts
 

Re: Mr. Fixit or Mr. Wreckit?

Nov 21, 2006


fudge101man wrote:


WI800 wrote:


WI800 wrote:
"So they say you're a troubled boy
Just because you like to destroy
All the things that bring the idiots joy
Well, what's wrong with a little destruction?" That's me



Nobody gets it? :smileytongue:


Yes I get it that was from the smash my "  " vidoes.



The Fallen
Message 17 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 10/07/2004
Offline
16834 posts
 

Re: Mr. Fixit or Mr. Wreckit?

Nov 21, 2006


fudge101man wrote:
I'm mr.killit.


lmao!! if you hung out wit me and my friends, kill it means something completely diff!!!

Message 18 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/24/2006
Offline
9898 posts
 

Re: Mr. Fixit or Mr. Wreckit?

Nov 21, 2006


fudge101man wrote:
I'm mr.killit.



You wouldn't dare kill anything, you couldn't even take that one pic I posted in that one chat :smileytongue: How could you kill someone if you can't even take gore?
Message 19 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 05/22/2005
Offline
21050 posts
 

Re: Mr. Fixit or Mr. Wreckit?

Nov 21, 2006


WI800 wrote:


fudge101man wrote:
I'm mr.killit.



You wouldn't dare kill anything, you couldn't even take that one pic I posted in that one chat :smileytongue: How could you kill someone if you can't even take gore?


On video games
Message 20 of 31 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes