Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Re: Movies that made you regret watching it

Jan 30, 2013

Boogie Nights!

I watched what few people who were in the theater leave, until it was only me and my girlfriend, at the time, left to see the ending.

I would have left before the end as well; if not for the benefits that came, while watching a movie of that subject matter, and a newly empty theater. Smiley Wink

Will probably NEVER have that much "fun" in a theater ever again.Smiley LOL  I can;t exactly tell you how the movie ended, despite sitting through the credits as well.

Moble

Message 11 of 52 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I guess another one, without the benefit of the Girlfriend, was Show Girls.

Saw that one with a bunch of friends.  It was a CHICK FLICK, disguised by advertising full frontal and rauchyness, all under the guise of being X rated.

BOUND had a better result, despite a horrible story line.Smiley Wink

Moble

Message 12 of 52 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Buried w/ Ryan Reynolds.... The whole movie was him in a BOX! no supporting characters, no sunlight, no real point to the story, OVERALL second worse movie i've ever seen

Blair Witch Project is the absolute worst movie in the world...me and a friend did a parody in his backyard w/ a cheap camcorder. lolz it was a spot-on spoof. 

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Message 13 of 52 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Buried, that is funny.  I avoided that one like the plague.  It looked like they took the coffin scenes from Serpent and the Rainbow, and The VAnishing and made a full length movie out of it.

Have to say; Blair Witch has a special spot in my mind.  Went to that one on a "secret" date with the recently split girlfriend of my friend.  Yeah, I was bad, very bad.  But it was Sooooooo Gooooood!Smiley Wink  Had a lot of fun with that girl.Smiley LOL  Wow, I am evil.  I like it!

Moble

Message 14 of 52 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jan 30, 2013
I say jeeper creepers 2
Message 15 of 52 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Jan 30, 2013
The English Patient
My husband and I sat with our heads against each others and practically fell asleep in the theater.
Now we tease each other about, if we want a good nights sleep we just need to watch that movie!
Also Casablanca and Citizen Kane, (rosebuddddddd!)

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 16 of 52 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 30, 2013

PYAWAKITT wrote:
The English Patient
My husband and I sat with our heads against each others and practically fell asleep in the theater.
Now we tease each other about, if we want a good nights sleep we just need to watch that movie!
Also Casablanca and Citizen Kane, (rosebuddddddd!)

I will wholeheartedly agree with you.  The English Patient was one of those movies, where half way through you find yourself saying, "what is the point of this movie?"

Moble

Message 17 of 52 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Jan 31, 2013

For me it has to be "Battle of The Warriors".  If the actors were dying after getting impaled by a spear or an arrow, they will have to sound like it.  Those guys sound like they were getting hit by pillows in the face.  So many things wrong with that movie...

Also, the multitude of horror movies and thrillers that have girls doing the opposite of anything we associate with being logically safe.  There's a murderer in that house, you better get of there!  Jump out the window if you must!

Message 18 of 52 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15342 posts

Jan 31, 2013

I don't believe I have watched too many films that have left be repulsed. At least not any come to mind right now.

But...

• Human Centipede 2
  • Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengenance (I could not watch the whole thing)

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 19 of 52 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Jan 31, 2013

The movie I regret watching was ZERO DARK 30. That movie was so long and boring, the only interesting parts in the movie was the beginning and ending. The rest of the movie was mindless chatter about finding Osama Bin Ladin. This movie was one of the worst movie I seen this year.

Message 20 of 52 (80 Views)
0 Likes