Highlighted
Jan 30 2013
By: Doppelgangergang Treasure Hunter 8202 posts

Movies that made you regret watching it

51 replies 143 views Edited Jan 30, 2013
For me, the only movie that made me regret watching it was Airplane II: The Sequel. I honestly wanted to see the ship they are in crash and become a massive fireball just so that one character dies.

So, what movie did you watch that made you regret it?
Message 1 of 52 (143 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41884 posts

Re: Movies that made you regret watching it

Jan 30, 2013

Speed 2, in my opinion it was awful.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 52 (142 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Twilight. I sat through the whole thing telling myself  "It's got to get better......It's got to get better...." and it never did.

Message 3 of 52 (137 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 30, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

Twilight. I sat through the whole thing telling myself  "It's got to get better......It's got to get better...." and it never did.

I am suffering through that series for my Wife's enjoyment.  I do think that Alice (Ashley Greene) is smoking hot though.  For that, I will suffer through it.Smiley LOL

Moble

Message 4 of 52 (132 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24784 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I refuse to watch any of the other flops in that series. I'll not compromise my happiness for anyone else's. Not even my wifes. Smiley Mad

Message 5 of 52 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 30, 2013

For an answer to the OP:

ANY M. Night Shamalans movie.  I am done with him.  I get suckered in, and then at the end of EVERY one of his movies I say **bleep** IT!

I liken it to the very accurate and funny opinion of Candy Corn that Lewis Black has.  I swear he stole that opinion from me.  First time I heard it, I knew exactly what he was going to say.  Looks like corn, tastes like CRAP.

M. Night, starts out intriguing, ends with regret for having watched it!

Moble

Message 6 of 52 (128 Views)
MVP Support
24784 posts

Jan 30, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

I refuse to watch any of the other flops in that series. I'll not compromise my happiness for anyone else's. Not even my wifes. Smiley Mad

I'm surprised I didn't get any static over this comment. It's been bothering me since shortly after I wrote it. I feel the need to clarify. I meant I'll not compromise in this instance. Of course I do things for/with my wife I'd rather not do. She does the same for me. I meant after doing something once for/with her or her with /for me if we find it that unpleasant neither of us requires the other to do it again. If she wants to see the other movies in the series she can do so without me and no hard feelings. I imagine that's how it is with many of you too. I just didn't want to leave this as it was because I seemed like a self-centered ,uncaring goof and that's only partly true. I really am a goof. Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 52 (123 Views)
MVP Support
18928 posts

Jan 30, 2013

The Last Airbender. Oh lord what a waste of time that was.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 8 of 52 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Jan 30, 2013

I got what you were saying ne1.

My Wife refused to see The Watchmen and Star Trek, so I went by myself.  Something she won't do if she wants to see something I don't.  I guess that is where I draw the line.

If a movie is on Cable, and it is at no additional cost, I will humor her, and her I.  I will not, however, spend $20+ to see a movie that only she likes, in the theaters.  She is on her own with that respect.

Moble

Message 9 of 52 (116 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18928 posts

Jan 30, 2013

moblesuit75 wrote:

For an answer to the OP:

ANY M. Night Shamalans movie.  I am done with him.  I get suckered in, and then at the end of EVERY one of his movies I say **bleep** IT!

I liken it to the very accurate and funny opinion of Candy Corn that Lewis Black has.  I swear he stole that opinion from me.  First time I heard it, I knew exactly what he was going to say.  Looks like corn, tastes like CRAP.

M. Night, starts out intriguing, ends with regret for having watched it!

Moble

You know, I very mucn enjoyed the village & Six Sense boooOOooo.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 10 of 52 (113 Views)
0 Likes