Reply
Highlighted
Jan 03 2007
By: GottaC13~ I Only Post Everything 1162 posts
Offline

Money Orders

8 replies 3 views Edited Jan 3, 2007
How do they work?
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Message 1 of 9 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/19/2004
Offline
36435 posts
 

Re: Money Orders

Jan 3, 2007
Get a postal money order.  You buy it with money.  You mark who the recipient is (like the "to:" field on a check).  Send it in the mail.  They can cash it instantly at a post office.
Message 2 of 9 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/06/2006
Offline
1162 posts
 

Re: Money Orders

Jan 3, 2007
iam getting one with lots of money in it to be specific 1450 could it be fake like a check where you cant redeem it
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Message 3 of 9 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/25/2005
Offline
2331 posts
 

Re: Money Orders

Jan 4, 2007
If your thinking of accepting Money Orders as payment on ebay STAY AWAY.
They have a high risk factor and using PayPal is much much safer.
Joined G.A.P on 11-10-05
My Customized PSP
Message 4 of 9 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/06/2006
Offline
1162 posts
 

Re: Money Orders

Jan 4, 2007


Media Boy wrote:
If your thinking of accepting Money Orders as payment on ebay STAY AWAY.
They have a high risk factor and using PayPal is much much safer.



its not ebay could you answer d ? its craigslist
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Message 5 of 9 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/27/2005
Offline
3754 posts
 

Re: Money Orders

Jan 4, 2007


GottaC13 wrote:


Media Boy wrote:
If your thinking of accepting Money Orders as payment on ebay STAY AWAY.
They have a high risk factor and using PayPal is much much safer.



its not ebay could you answer d ? its craigslist


I bought a PS3 off of Craigslist today. $550. The guy delivered. Anyways, can't you send money orders through Western Union? I believe you fill out the green paper and then hand over the cash. Then they wire it to the recipient.
Message 6 of 9 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/21/2006
Offline
1534 posts
 

Re: Money Orders

Jan 4, 2007
wow nice u got a ps3 for 550 you should buy a few games resell it and wait until they can be found hehe newways enjoy your ps3, also i wouldnt use money orders unless you have spoken to the other person via telephone and can trust them also make sure the money is in your hand before you ship you item

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Message 7 of 9 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/06/2006
Offline
1162 posts
 

Re: Money Orders

Jan 4, 2007


Grandhustla954 wrote:


GottaC13 wrote:


Media Boy wrote:
If your thinking of accepting Money Orders as payment on ebay STAY AWAY.
They have a high risk factor and using PayPal is much much safer.



its not ebay could you answer d ? its craigslist


I bought a PS3 off of Craigslist today. $550. The guy delivered. Anyways, can't you send money orders through Western Union? I believe you fill out the green paper and then hand over the cash. Then they wire it to the recipient.



60 gb or 20gb
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Message 8 of 9 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/28/2005
Offline
2449 posts
 

Re: Money Orders

Jan 4, 2007
Lots of PS3s are out now, so ebay won't have much.......
Message 9 of 9 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes