Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
14371 posts

Re: Modded controllers

Apr 14, 2013

What does an emblem have to do with cheating? Are you saying you'll get banned because of all the offensive emblems you reported...and you know for  a fact they got banned from it?

Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 23 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Oh I see I see
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 23 (76 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18238 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

What does an emblem have to do with cheating? Are you saying you'll get banned because of all the offensive emblems you reported...and you know for  a fact they got banned from it?

I was going more off of generally being banned with the whole emblem thing and reinforcing that you can be banned for something. I saw far too many emblems representing sex, doing drugs, and the like and I reported each one when I saw them in the lobbies.

I can't say that those exact people got banned, since I never saw them ever again, but I know that people went onto the CoD forums asking why they couldn't use the emblem creator. More than likely (actually, I'm probably 100% on this) they were banned from the emblem creator. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 23 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Apr 14, 2013
Isn't COD rated M?

Shouldn't mature emblems be allowed in a game made for mature people? :smileytongue:

(Even though 90% of Cod players are probably little kids :smileytongue: )

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 23 (67 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14371 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2013

its rated M for specific reasons, although one could argue they leave themselves wide open when they throw in the tag line "online interactions not rated by the ESRB"

so, I guess they are just banning people for whatever they feel like essentially. Although, its pretty easy to tell what will get you banned, unless you're really THAT retarded, that you had no idea drawing breasts with weed leaves on them was juse fine.

Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 23 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Apr 14, 2013

theres ways to mod these controllers and go undetected and getting banned nowadays on ps3 unless the game is newer is very very far and in between..

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 23 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1388 posts

Apr 14, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

doubt it, Call of Duty is such trash, its already full of hackers and modders, if you really want to waste your time to compete on that game, go for it...it would like be getting a citation for littering in a dump.

LMAO

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 23 (53 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4093 posts

Apr 14, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Isn't COD rated M?

Shouldn't mature emblems be allowed in a game made for mature people? :smileytongue:

(Even though 90% of Cod players are probably little kids :smileytongue: )

I've never played an "M" rated game that shows both male and female genitalia in it. I think that kind of thing is reserved for "A" rated games.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 23 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Apr 14, 2013
This went from controllers to Emblems? Why?
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 23 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Apr 14, 2013

just read many of this forums threads and rarely do they ever stay on topic..used not to be so bad on here..

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 23 (32 Views)
0 Likes