Highlighted
Apr 05 2007
By: Future_Gohan Treasure Hunter 8793 posts

Missing Questions on tests?

4 replies 2 views Edited Apr 5, 2007
On most of the tests I take it never seems to fail that I forget to fill in one of the answers, but normally my teacher lets me fill it in.

Like today in networking I forgot to fill a question in about What comes up when you put in a Windows 98 Disk, the question was easy but If I would have missed it cuz i didn't fill it in I would have been mad. So my teacher let me fill it in. So I got a 100% on it. >__<

Do you guys seem to do that sometimes?

Does your teacher let you redo that question?
Message 1 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13770 posts

Re: Missing Questions on tests?

Apr 5, 2007
I answer all the questions..  Because I know I don't have any teachers that would let me answer them after turning it in.
Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.
Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.
Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.
Message 2 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1613 posts

Apr 5, 2007
I check after every page if i forgot 1 and if we are using an answer sheet its a pain to go back and fill it in.

Message 3 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17115 posts

Apr 5, 2007

future_gohan wrote:
On most of the tests I take it never seems to fail that I forget to fill in one of the answers, but normally my teacher lets me fill it in.

Like today in networking I forgot to fill a question in about What comes up when you put in a Windows 98 Disk, the question was easy but If I would have missed it cuz i didn't fill it in I would have been mad. So my teacher let me fill it in. So I got a 100% on it. >__<

Do you guys seem to do that sometimes?

Does your teacher let you redo that question?

Why is your class curriculum involve 10 year old technology that is not even supported by Microsoft anymore? It's nice to know they learn when OS were not so user-friendly, but still!

As for your question. My professor could care less if I forget to answer a question. But I don't believe I have encountered in college a time where I forgot to write down an answer.
Photobucket
Message 4 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
619 posts

Apr 5, 2007
no because I read over my test and make sure I do it right..who teaches on 98 any more?
Message 5 of 5 (2 Views)
0 Likes