Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Re: Missing Colorado Gamers

Jul 25, 2012

I think this is a really good thread and it is great to show regards to those who were involved, but as usual there are some users who think it is not "appropriate". Well if you are mad about oh well haha. I mean really out of all the threads that should be locked this is the last one that should be locked. People just need something to complain about!

T.A.G President
Message 51 of 67 (192 Views)
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012

jordanm13 wrote:

I mean really out of all the threads that should be locked this is the last one that should be locked. 

This thread could be about any irrelevant topic. The logic remains the same. 

The nature of the topic should not be the main focus in deciding whether or not to delete/lock a thread, if moderation is supposed to be objective, fair, and honest.

Take for instance this fictional scenerio. Moderation is Democratic-leaning. Someone posts an irrelevant topic discussing Democrat policies, and Moderation permits the thread to go on. Another person posts an irrelevant topic discussing Republican policies. Moderation, using a subjective approach, harps on it and locks/deletes it for being irrelevant.

Do you see where we are getting at here?

Message 52 of 67 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Jul 25, 2012

Go ahead then.

Keep this thread up and running and inadvertedly cementing James E. Holmes legacy of massacre.

Message 53 of 67 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012

Amusing.

Instead of locking or hiding this thread, they decided to move this topic from the PlayStation Home Community forums onto to the Off-Topic forum.

Let's see how 'caring' the thread creator really is if he even stays active on this thread and really cares about these victims.

Message 54 of 67 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jul 25, 2012

*me when Nameless showed up*

*Me now*

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 55 of 67 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012

NameIess_One wrote:

Amusing.

Instead of locking or hiding this thread, they decided to move this topic from the PlayStation Home Community forums onto to the Off-Topic forum.

That is perfectly fine with me. In fact, the decision to move this thread instead of deleting/locking it was the better move, in my honest opinion. I believe I made my point, and moderation finally saw I was right. 

It ony took 6 pages for them to finally realize, though.

I am now satisfied. It should have been in "Off-Topic Discussions" to begin with. It was subjective of Moderation to let it keep going simply because of the nature of the topic.

I am now leaving this thread, as I already gave my condolences to those affected by this tragedy, and the right course of action finally was carried out.

Kudos, Moderation.

Message 56 of 67 (134 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
4145 posts

Jul 25, 2012
Message 57 of 67 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
487 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012

im  still on top of this, i feel very strong about this , an to be fair none of you know me ,or who i may know, im a kind Man , my  goal waz made when i posted it, im not playing a numbers game  ,good  folks can enjoy my heart,   the rest  of you can keep your #z 

photo resize187x186_zps228e9f5d.gif
Message 58 of 67 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Jul 26, 2012

Sure you do.

Then I expect you to keep up with this thread on a daily basis then, just so you don't eat your own words.

Message 59 of 67 (98 Views)
Wastelander
817 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2012
To Nameless One
I agree with you 110%.. It's just to get kudos points.
Message 60 of 67 (90 Views)
0 Likes