Jul 24 2012
By: JAHoE Wastelander 487 posts

Missing Colorado Gamers

66 replies 683 views Edited Jul 24, 2012

I would like to bring up a sensitive subject which has been all over the news lately with the recent events that occurred in Aurora Colorado regarding the theatre shooting.

I've realized that many of us that live no where near the location of the shooting may have actually been effected by this tragedy. It's also possible that members of the Playstation community may be directly effected such as victims themselves, Their children, their families and their friends.

These missing users may also be employees of the theatre, EMS, The fire department, The police department, the Hospital or any member of the Colorado community.

I'd also like to remind everyone that there are children who use this network and it is possible that your children have friendships or relationships with victims they have met online. In this case we should watch closely for any changes more so than normal.

I would also like to remind everyone that this is a sensitive subject which we should all take serious consideration in how and where we discuss this topic as any joking or bullying could have devastating effects on those involved.

I personally send my heart out to all who are directly or indirectly effected by this.

photo resize187x186_zps228e9f5d.gif
Message 1 of 67 (683 Views)
Fender Bender
3410 posts

Re: Missing Colorado Gamers

Jul 24, 2012

I wasn't involved in this, but I do hope that the people are cooperating with this tragic event. I pray for anyone who has to go through this and was a part of it.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 2 of 67 (589 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012

Wonderful of you Jahoe to think of those who lost loved ones. it's not an easy thing to lose someone you love. Life can be really depressing at times when you read things like this. 

Message 3 of 67 (576 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Jul 25, 2012

even pro trollers should know where the line is. it's sad that anyone would think of that in a time such as this. I for one do not know anyone affected by this, but i keep my thoughts positive for all who are.

Message 4 of 67 (558 Views)
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Jul 25, 2012
I know someone in Colorado, I don't know if they were affected by this, as we haven't spoken in awhile. I also send my thoughts and prayers to those who were touched by this, and hope they find peace, in the days to come.
Message 5 of 67 (539 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 25, 2012
A day or two before the shootings in Colorado a community near where I live in Canada had a bbq shooting that killed 3 and wounded over 20 people including a 6 year old girl. Smaller in loss of life but just as tragic and disturbing. Around the world violence has touched many people here and the people we love. My thoughts and prayers to the survivors and loved ones of the victims. Lead by example everyone and be the change you want out of society. Love ya homies!
Support Forums
Message 6 of 67 (490 Views)
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Jul 25, 2012

Thank You, JAHoE for a timely reminder of how we all should comport ourselves after a tragic event such as this.

I have not heard any insensitive discussion on this subject. I believe that all members of the Home Communtity, are as shocked and saddened as I am over the loss of Life and Health of the innocent in Aurora, Colordo.

My prayers have, and will continue to be said, for all involved.

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 7 of 67 (473 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jul 25, 2012

I hate this kind of news. Stark reminders that the outside world events as tragic and senseless as they are.. Just be thankful we have friends and family. Appreciate what you have. The real world can be crazy place.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 8 of 67 (463 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

I hate this kind of news. Stark reminders that the outside world events as tragic and senseless as they are.. Just be thankful we have friends and family. Appreciate what you have. The real world can be crazy place.

Yeah, and treat every day like it is your last because you never know what might happened tomorrow. Enjoy every second of life because you will never get it back, NEVER!!!!!!!!!. 

Message 9 of 67 (449 Views)
Wastelander
837 posts

Jul 25, 2012

Thank You JAHoE much respect.

Message 10 of 67 (433 Views)