May 27 2013
By: Sweet2525 Last Guardian 9162 posts

Mini Mods playstation forums

18 replies 374 views Edited May 27, 2013
I always try to post in good taste. I did some recent posts of some stuff I found on utube and wanted to share them with you good homie folks. I just put the vid and posted it. I left the utube link . Most gave nice replys. I don't pay attention to most who rip into ya with nothing really to offer. How about helping someone who is new to the forums and is still learning there way. I get a kick out of the mini mods who must point out all the negative stuff about your post and never offer a way to post better next time. I take there comments lightly and just move on. I will in the future learn and move on. I brought those vids to the forums in good taste. But I have learned next time how to post more info on my posts. Thanks for those who supported my posts and no hard feelings for those who like to lash out and tear down folks. I myself will not allow my self to become one of those. Some folks need to get a life and chill..Take care ..
Message 1 of 19 (374 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4689 posts

Re: Mini Mods playstation forums

May 27, 2013
Happy Memorial Day to you.
Message 2 of 19 (369 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

May 27, 2013

Don't let it bother you Sweet2525

If you need any help or suggestion give me a PM.

As an MVP that is what  we are here for, to help people.

Besides we should be trying to bring people into the forums instead of making them scared to post, because they misspell or don't know everything off the bat.

Kind of getting tired of seeing the same old people day in and day out.. Would be nice to encourage new people to join in the fun.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 19 (308 Views)
Last Guardian
9162 posts

May 27, 2013
Thanks so much Blue. Most of my friends wont come to the forums. They feel like it has become a click. I myself am a strong minded person and don't fall down to bully's and cyber geeks..lol.. Thanks for your support..
Message 4 of 19 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

May 27, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
I always try to post in good taste. I did some recent posts of some stuff I found on utube and wanted to share them with you good homie folks. I just put the vid and posted it. I left the utube link . Most gave nice replys. I don't pay attention to most who rip into ya with nothing really to offer. How about helping someone who is new to the forums and is still learning there way. I get a kick out of the mini mods who must point out all the negative stuff about your post and never offer a way to post better next time. I take there comments lightly and just move on. I will in the future learn and move on. I brought those vids to the forums in good taste. But I have learned next time how to post more info on my posts. Thanks for those who supported my posts and no hard feelings for those who like to lash out and tear down folks. I myself will not allow my self to become one of those. Some folks need to get a life and chill..Take care ..

I agreed with you on this post up until this point. You can't say you have no hard feelings to those who lash out and that you won't become like one of those people and then do exactly that.

Maybe I could have went about what I said to you a little better yesterday and maybe I was a little quick to jump in, but I've never been known for holding back lol.

I am glad that you know now to at least credit the owner of the video and that really was my point, however I may have went about it. Sorry if you felt like I was attacking you, that wasn't my intention. Smiley Wink

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 5 of 19 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9162 posts

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

The box.jpgIts all good..come to my bbq today..I am not mad I just like folks who take the time to help out. When you play a vid game and you don't see what you need to finish the game do you get mad..The link was right there on my posts for all to go see the vid on utube. All I am saying is check and seek. But I will give out more info to keep folks happy. I always hit the utube link to see whats going on and to go to there site. My fault I guess I took it for granted most would..sorry

Message 6 of 19 (288 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

May 27, 2013
My stance on mini modding has been made clear in the past. I don't particularly like it. I prefer moderation be left to the real moderators. Smiley Happy

As for what's happened to you...sorry if it seemed people were being harsh to you but everything anyone says in a public forum is open to a little scrutiny.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 7 of 19 (281 Views)
Last Guardian
9162 posts

May 27, 2013
Thanks for your comment..I like your position..Have a nice burger today. lol..you seem nice.
Message 8 of 19 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

May 27, 2013

all arguments aside, when is that bbq going to be?

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 9 of 19 (268 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

May 27, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
Thanks so much Blue. Most of my friends wont come to the forums. They feel like it has become a click. I myself am a strong minded person and don't fall down to bully's and cyber geeks..lol.. Thanks for your support..

I am very disappointed with some of the MVP's both on the forum and especially on Home on how they treat people.

They don't seem to care that they have a bad reputation, as long as they make each other laugh at others expense.

Now I am not saying they are all like that, but some could care less about helping others and are in the program for the wrong reason.

Anyway, you and your friends are welcome to join the forums, just remember to stick to the rules and if you need any help or have any questions, let me know or any of the other MVP's who have offered to help.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 19 (265 Views)