Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

Re: Mini Mods playstation forums

May 27, 2013

wow blue your really so kind.I am so glad you took time out of your holiday today and shared your view..God bless our troops today..

sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (172 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
3364 posts

May 27, 2013

Moved from PlayStation®Home.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (161 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8616 posts

May 27, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Don't let it bother you Sweet2525

If you need any help or suggestion give me a PM.

As an MVP that is what  we are here for, to help people.

Besides we should be trying to bring people into the forums instead of making them scared to post, because they misspell or don't know everything off the bat.

Kind of getting tired of seeing the same old people day in and day out.. Would be nice to encourage new people to join in the fun.

Good post, LilBlueEyes. People should be able to join the forums to have fun and not be mean to others, just because they might not know the ropes as well as others do. It should be a learning experience and not one that makes people not want to come onto the forums themselves.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (158 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

May 27, 2013

What a Mess I made...But had fun doing it..lol.jpgwell put box...have a happy one today..I will try not to mess stuff up again..lol

sony playstation gif photo: Playstation. tumblr_m1ilz5Zv2H1qk2rgdo1_500_large.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

May 27, 2013

congrats on your rank up

and HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY TO ALL:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (142 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 27, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:
I always try to post in good taste. I did some recent posts of some stuff I found on utube and wanted to share them with you good homie folks. I just put the vid and posted it. I left the utube link . Most gave nice replys. I don't pay attention to most who rip into ya with nothing really to offer. How about helping someone who is new to the forums and is still learning there way. I get a kick out of the mini mods who must point out all the negative stuff about your post and never offer a way to post better next time. I take there comments lightly and just move on. I will in the future learn and move on. I brought those vids to the forums in good taste. But I have learned next time how to post more info on my posts. Thanks for those who supported my posts and no hard feelings for those who like to lash out and tear down folks. I myself will not allow my self to become one of those. Some folks need to get a life and chill..Take care ..

I agreed with you on this post up until this point. You can't say you have no hard feelings to those who lash out and that you won't become like one of those people and then do exactly that.

Maybe I could have went about what I said to you a little better yesterday and maybe I was a little quick to jump in, but I've never been known for holding back lol.

I am glad that you know now to at least credit the owner of the video and that really was my point, however I may have went about it. Sorry if you felt like I was attacking you, that wasn't my intention. :smileywink:

SURE you WERE!!

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (134 Views)
Last Guardian
11094 posts

May 27, 2013
Mini mods? Then i read the beginning of the OP and wow what the **bleep** did i read, TL;DR anyway. And by the way, there's no such thing as Memorial Day here where i live. :smileymad:
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (131 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8616 posts

May 27, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

What a Mess I made...But had fun doing it..lol.jpgwell put box...have a happy one today..I will try not to mess stuff up again..lol

Thanks Sweet :smileyhappy:.  

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (120 Views)
PlayStation MVP
14935 posts

May 27, 2013

:smileylol:  @ all of it

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (94 Views)
0 Likes