Treasure Hunter
6056 posts

Re: Military

Jan 2, 2007
I wish there was a JROTC program around here....
Message 41 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10110 posts

Jan 2, 2007

Im confused. wrote:

Where you live? My JROTC program at my school is alright but we have to wear our uniforms every tuesdaySmiley Sad....I dont like wearing it becuz I dont have that much to show on itSmiley Sad I have only have like 3 ribbons. Hopefully that change Jan. 17
Message 42 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1537 posts

Jan 2, 2007

Station-PSP wrote:

Im confused. wrote:

Where you live? My JROTC program at my school is alright but we have to wear our uniforms every tuesdaySmiley Sad....I dont like wearing it becuz I dont have that much to show on itSmiley Sad I have only have like 3 ribbons. Hopefully that change Jan. 17

I'm from atlanta... we had to wear ours every tuesday to... it sucks lol. The good thin about the marines is that we get to wear the cammies everyday... alot easier than putting on all those dress clothes.
That's me in the pic in case you were wondering.
Message 43 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10110 posts

Jan 2, 2007

westies wrote:

Station-PSP wrote:

Im confused. wrote:

I'm from atlanta... we had to wear ours every tuesday to... it sucks lol. The good thin about the marines is that we get to wear the cammies everyday... alot easier than putting on all those dress clothes.

lol, the marines uniforms looks the best, ours look like crapSmiley Sad When you was in high school did you joined a team? Like drill, color guard?

I'll read your reply tomorrrow, im bout to catch some zZz
Message 44 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1537 posts

Jan 2, 2007
Yea I was on a team... but I only joined because two of the girls I liked were on the team.lol. But it was still fun regardless
That's me in the pic in case you were wondering.
Message 45 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2981 posts

Jan 2, 2007
Well I'm not in any kind of military service... don't plan on doing either, but I did get trained how to fight from a current Marine Martial Arts Instructor who is a Brown Belt. I know how to fight like a Marine and I know most of the training they go through too. Marines are the top of the line in United States Military. The Best.
Message 46 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3342 posts

Jan 2, 2007
the branch you are in doesnt mean anything,air force can go to marine hand to hand school.it just depends on the job you have and where you are assigned.
 i was  a forward air controller for 8 years.i went to survival,air assault,rip and jump.served in bosnia,kosovo and afghanistan.
in case anyone is wondering what a forward air controller does,we call in air strikes.i was never once stationed on an air force base besides basic training and tech school.i spent my entire time on army bases.i had a good time.
My Cardomain Page.
Former GFAC USAF-8 years
Message 47 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5830 posts

Jan 2, 2007
I am a Navy Graduate currently occupied as Intelligence.

If you need support for Star Wars Battlefront II, Pm me.

~ The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had ~

Message 48 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10110 posts

Jan 2, 2007

westies wrote:
Yea I was on a team... but I only joined because two of the girls I liked were on the team.lol. But it was still fun regardless

lolSmiley Very Happy
Message 49 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4323 posts

Jan 2, 2007
why do people subject themselves to this when they could live an otherwise long happy live other than going to boot camp and getting yelled at and all that **bleep**, it just doesnt make any sense to me
Message 50 of 64 (0 Views)
0 Likes