Gaming Beast
2501 posts

Re: Military takeover in Fiji

Dec 7, 2006
"The company was formed in 1996 and the first bottles were shipped to the United States in late 1997"-wikipedia article on fiji water

Of all the things that we could import/export, we ship in water. What a huge waste of resources.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 21 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2037 posts

Dec 7, 2006

LBC_DEMON wrote:

aiman559 wrote:

random_hero215 wrote:
Story here

I just thought that this was an interesting read. Oh, and in case any of you were curious, CBS has announced that the Coup won't have any effect on the season of Survivor currently filming there .

Message Edited by random_hero215 on 12-06-2006 08:43 PM

Old. Also  happended in Thailand.

Unbeknowegndst to us, US Special Forces were deployed to area.

I believe it happened in Thailand while their pres or primer was in Ney York at the UN.

Yup. Its NEW York also. lol. I study this stuff for fun. US military here I come!!

Need a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.Photobucket - Video and Image HostingNeed a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.
Message 22 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2059 posts

Dec 7, 2006
My Fiji water!

It's so tasty!

I don't want it to go!

*runs out to store to buy Fiji Water*
Message 23 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2037 posts

Dec 7, 2006

NintendoTogepi wrote:
My Fiji water!

It's so tasty!

I don't want it to go!

*runs out to store to buy Fiji Water*

MY PRECIOUS!!!

Message Edited by aiman559 on 12-06-2006 09:28 PM

Need a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.Photobucket - Video and Image HostingNeed a BF2(PC) clan?? Click the sig.
Message 24 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7422 posts

Dec 7, 2006

aiman559 wrote:

LBC_DEMON wrote:

aiman559 wrote:

random_hero215 wrote:
Story here

I just thought that this was an interesting read. Oh, and in case any of you were curious, CBS has announced that the Coup won't have any effect on the season of Survivor currently filming there .

I believe it happened in Thailand while their pres or primer was in Ney York at the UN.

Yup. Its NEW York also. lol. I study this stuff for fun. US military here I come!!

Yep. Us Irish/Mexicans spell it Ney YorkSmiley Very Happy  You study the military and you are still joining it?Smiley Surprised I guess you haven't studied enough then.
Photobucket
Message 25 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2037 posts

Dec 7, 2006

LBC_DEMON wrote:

aiman559 wrote:

LBC_DEMON wrote:

aiman559 wrote:

random_hero215 wrote:
Story here

Yep. Us Irish/Mexicans spell it Ney YorkSmiley Very Happy  You study the military and you are still joining it?Smiley Surprised I guess you haven't studied enough then.

I wont have MY JOB stolen by Illegals

Message 26 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7422 posts

Dec 7, 2006

aiman559 wrote:

LBC_DEMON wrote:

aiman559 wrote:

LBC_DEMON wrote:

aiman559 wrote:

random_hero215 wrote:
Story here

I wont have MY JOB stolen by Illegals

Actually yes you will. America employs a Mercenary Army comprised of trained killers from El Salvador, Guatemala and a few other countries that have been known for their death squads. They figure the CIA has been training these death squads for years and are a lot better at getting the job done than an American kid who has only trained for a few years. That is why there will never be a draft again.

Also as long as we have an Army that will fight for Halliburton the WTO and NAFTA the corporate fat cats will keep sending our jobs over seas to "illegals".

Message Edited by LBC_DEMON on 12-06-2006 06:44 PM
Photobucket
Message 27 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4542 posts

Dec 7, 2006

random_hero215 wrote:

KING_omletGRIM wrote:
What exactly is a "coup" ?

An overthrow of the Government.

cou de ta I do believe is the full words it means an armed over throw of the current goverment.
Message 28 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2501 posts

Dec 8, 2006

aiman559 wrote:

PALADIN262 wrote:
"Old. Also  happended in Thailand.

Unbeknowegndst to us, US Special Forces were deployed to area."

Jeez i didnt know that but somehow it wouldnt suprise me...do you have a link to a news story about that or something? 

Even if I had a link I wouldnt post it.

My step uncle, who is ex- Air Force special forces, He was a pilot, 80% of his missions are  still classified.

Its SOP to deploy SF to the area to maintain stability.

If its classified then why are you talking about it? Are you trying to undermine our National Security. Youre either with us or against us. Do you really hate America that much? lol
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 29 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes