Jan 24 2014
By: dulun18 Limit Breaker 22834 posts

Microsoft ships 3.9 million Xbox Ones in record revenue-generating launch quarter

[ Edited ]
24 replies 194 views Edited Jan 24, 2014

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/208434/Microsoft_ships_39_million_Xbox_Ones_in_record_revenuegene...

looks like both system (PS4 an Xbox One)  are doing well..

**i think they are words playing again...  shipped vs sold....

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 25 (194 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40610 posts

Re: Microsoft ships 3.9 million Xbox Ones in record revenue-generating launch quarter

Jan 24, 2014

I'm very happy that both systems appear to be doing very well.

All this 'fanboy' arguing etc that goes on all over internet really make sme laugh & to be honest needs to calm downa a bit, let's all wish everyone well & celebrate next-gen gaming whether you own a PS4, XBOX ONE or something else.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 25 (185 Views)
VP of Gaming
31042 posts

Re: Microsoft ships 3.9 million Xbox Ones in record revenue-generating launch quarter

Jan 24, 2014
So they have almost 1 million consoles sitting on the shelf....
Message 3 of 25 (182 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37733 posts

Jan 24, 2014

why is it always playstation vs xbox

what about the wii u they got the best system out there right now

Message 4 of 25 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2014

This is "shipped"

So, while the Xbox is selling fine, these numbers are inflated when compared to the PS4's 4.2 million sold.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 5 of 25 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Jan 24, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

I love Nintendo, but you are missing the point. Nintendo is not selling a lot of Wii Us and there are not too many games coming out soon. The console is not really a direct competitor currently. I, and many others, view it as a "secondary console" that has some great exclusives, but is not the source for most of our playtime. 

The Wii U has sold FAR less in a year than what the PS4 sold in a month and a half. 

Message 6 of 25 (170 Views)
VP of Gaming
37733 posts

Jan 24, 2014

bob-maul wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

I love Nintendo, but you are missing the point. Nintendo is not selling a lot of Wii Us and there are not too many games coming out soon. The console is not really a direct competitor currently. I, and many others, view it as a "secondary console" that has some great exclusives, but is not the source for most of our playtime. 

The Wii U has sold FAR less in a year than what the PS4 sold in a month and a half. 

that sux Smiley Sad

do you think the wii u will do better?

i heard they might be even considering making a new system cause its so bad

or even concentrating on their current handheld system rather than concentrating on the wii u

Message 7 of 25 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Jan 24, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

that sux Smiley Sad

do you think the wii u will do better?

i heard they might be even considering making a new system cause its so bad

or even concentrating on their current handheld system rather than concentrating on the wii u

I think it will slowly get better. They have Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros to grab some console sales. They have not been clear on what they will do so far. I hope they stick to what they have been doing. "Build it and they will come". "Release more and they will come"

Message 8 of 25 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1873 posts

Jan 24, 2014

I actually have the xbone.  But, i'm frusturated I can't find a ps4 anywhere

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 9 of 25 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10137 posts

Jan 24, 2014
@BRIT-KO

I can only agree with that to an extent. While yes there are a lot of fanboys on the Internet, there are also some very good points as to why Microsoft needs change. Don't forget that this is a company who put their loyal userbase on the back burned after the 360 became successful. Not to mention what they did to Rare is nothing short of criminal.

Also, if we had this kind of attitude in 2006, the PS3 probably never would have shaped into the great console it became nor would the PS4 be what that is. If we just accept everything, nothing gets better.

Here is a podcast with former Microsoft employee, Christa Charter (Trixie 360). She lets everything out about what is wrong with the Xbox brand. Start listening at the 25 minute mark.

http://www.gamertagradio.com/new/2012/10/episode-358-exclusive-podcast-interview-with-christa-charte...
Message 10 of 25 (117 Views)