First Son
5 posts

Re: microsoft is garbage im done with those crap peddlers

Jul 1, 2014

i agree i commit to no 1 its just that i made the mistake of buying a xbox 360 and after having it 4 a week i coulld see design flaws so i had to take it apart and reconfigure how it was constructed  check it out  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAkFl8mvCb0   but i learned after how crappy the hardware was you can put a 700 hundred dollar suit on it 400 hundred dollar shoes make it look real cool but it is still a turd

Message 11 of 15 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4035 posts

Jul 1, 2014

Im a proud playstation owner but i wouldnt go that far. If I was a FPS player I would want a Xbox One for Halo collection. Seems they were forced to change a lot that was bad about the Xbox. No it not as good as the PS4. But if anyone loves Titanfall and Halo why not have both.

Getting Older doesn't mean it's GAME OVER
It's a better idea to buy games for your PS4
Than to buy a New Console for your PS4
Message 12 of 15 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8030 posts

Jul 1, 2014

JahGaiaRasta wrote:

you call me a spy man you are as ignorant as a child does your mommy know u r on her computer stupid stinkin hump .ya i inform you that microsoft implements spyware into everything they make to help protect you, your dumb **bleep** did not know about it .and i even give directions for protection that is all i have to say to you ignorant child .....one never argues with ignorant people or children and you are both so next time your ignorant **bleep** is in summer school try 2 listen more and speak less because with ignorance that you have you need all the help you can get dummy

Well, that escalated quickly.

Asperger's is the leading cause of hate against women. End patriarchy now by donating to the EminentFury Asperger's Research Fund.
Wais_45 is a good guy.
Message 13 of 15 (84 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 1, 2014

that was directed at sweet 2525 not Eminet Fury  sorry 4 that not sure why it tied u into it

Message 14 of 15 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7022 posts

Jul 2, 2014

TossYaBoiAKudo wrote:
Let the hoes that i used to know, from way befo, kiss me from my head to my toe.

In my day  it was  this is for the girls that  we use to  know , as  we ride in my  malubi  64 with reversing doors. - johhny  cash or  jimme dean one or the other

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 15 of 15 (59 Views)
0 Likes