Reply
Jan 06 2007
By: astro94~ Fender Bender 3898 posts
Offline

Microsoft Flight Simulator 04

6 replies 4 views Edited Jan 6, 2007
Sometimes when I select a plane the game just closes and I have to start the game again. Are there any patches for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, link? thanks
Photobucket
Message 1 of 7 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: Microsoft Flight Simulator 04

Jan 6, 2007


astro94 wrote:
Sometimes when I select a plane the game just closes and I have to start the game again. Are there any patches for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, link? thanks


Microsoft doesn't support it anymore...Imma install it now, then we can playSmiley Happy
APPLE SPY
Message 2 of 7 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 04/01/2005
Offline
24213 posts
 

Re: Microsoft Flight Simulator 04

Jan 6, 2007


Aowen wrote:


astro94 wrote:
Sometimes when I select a plane the game just closes and I have to start the game again. Are there any patches for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, link? thanks


Microsoft doesn't support it anymore...Imma install it now, then we can playSmiley Happy


I want to get in on this action
Photobucket
Message 3 of 7 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: Microsoft Flight Simulator 04

Jan 6, 2007


Codeblue1296 wrote:


Aowen wrote:


astro94 wrote:
Sometimes when I select a plane the game just closes and I have to start the game again. Are there any patches for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, link? thanks


Microsoft doesn't support it anymore...Imma install it now, then we can playSmiley Happy


I want to get in on this action


Xfire? add me, aowen416
APPLE SPY
Message 4 of 7 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/25/2005
Offline
3898 posts
 

Re: Microsoft Flight Simulator 04

Jan 6, 2007


Aowen wrote:


Codeblue1296 wrote:


Aowen wrote:


astro94 wrote:
Sometimes when I select a plane the game just closes and I have to start the game again. Are there any patches for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, link? thanks


Microsoft doesn't support it anymore...Imma install it now, then we can playSmiley Happy


I want to get in on this action


Xfire? add me, aowen416


Aowen what server are we gonna play one?
Photobucket
Message 5 of 7 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/25/2005
Offline
3898 posts
 

Re: Microsoft Flight Simulator 04

Jan 6, 2007
add me aswell, astronaut94
Photobucket
Message 6 of 7 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/31/2005
Offline
8134 posts
 

Re: Microsoft Flight Simulator 04

Jan 6, 2007
ill join next time xfire - lookinbarrel
Message 7 of 7 (4 Views)
Reply
0 Likes