Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
7297 posts

Re: Metal Gear Solid Signature Contest April 2014

May 9, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT wrote:

Akirasolid wrote:

What happened to the old way of voting? I didn't even get to vote because I thought it was going to pop up on the main page like they used to.

Similar to the PlayStation Caption Contest, the Overlord has only allowed PlayStation MVPs to vote for the signature they like the most.

When did this change occur though? I remember when voting was enabled for users when the Kingdom Hearts signature contest occured last year.

With the reboot of the Signature Contest. Personally, I like the change because it gives a sense of exclusive privileges to the MVPs, something that we have sort of lost with the continuous changes in the MVP program. You should address your concerns to the Overlord. Should she not kill you for your audacity, you may receive a clear understanding for her decision.

Fear the Overlord.
soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Message 21 of 27 (126 Views)
Survivor
2685 posts

May 9, 2014

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT wrote:

Akirasolid wrote:

What happened to the old way of voting? I didn't even get to vote because I thought it was going to pop up on the main page like they used to.

Similar to the PlayStation Caption Contest, the Overlord has only allowed PlayStation MVPs to vote for the signature they like the most.

When did this change occur though? I remember when voting was enabled for users when the Kingdom Hearts signature contest occured last year.

With the reboot of the Signature Contest. Personally, I like the change because it gives a sense of exclusive privileges to the MVPs, something that we have sort of lost with the continuous changes in the MVP program. You should address your concerns to the Overlord. Should she not kill you for your audacity, you may receive a clear understanding for her decision.

Fear the Overlord.

That's just terrible, its a community event that should have the community be involved, not just the select few with a special icon on top of their profile.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 22 of 27 (118 Views)
Welcoming Committee
11663 posts

May 9, 2014

Akirasolid wrote:

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT wrote:

Akirasolid wrote:

Fear the Overlord.

That's just terrible, its a community event that should have the community be involved, not just the select few with a special icon on top of their profile.

American democracy in a nutshell.  :smileyvery-happy:

Message 23 of 27 (108 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11504 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2014

This change occurred when the Signature Contests were rebooted. There are too many issues with the polls in the PlayStation Forums. Rather than continue to ignore them we made some slight adjustments to these contests. I’m sorry if that isn’t what you wanted to hear. Try not to take your frustrations out on PlayStation MVPs though. They try their best to represent their communities and vote for the winners of these contests.

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 24 of 27 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7297 posts

May 9, 2014
Yes, I have seen in some signature contests where the worst signature of them all won and its competition were very good pieces. I think some people just voted to troll and cause a ruckus.

Overlord, thank you for the glittery "Congratulations". It makes me feel.... FABULOUS! :smileytongue:
soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Message 25 of 27 (83 Views)
Survivor
2685 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2014

SweetPoison13 wrote:

This change occurred when the Signature Contests were rebooted. There are too many issues with the polls in the PlayStation Forums. Rather than continue to ignore them we made some slight adjustments to these contests. I’m sorry if that isn’t what you wanted to hear. Try not to take your frustrations out on PlayStation MVPs though. They try their best to represent their communities and vote for the winners of these contests.

Then there really is no point in doing these contests if its just a few selected people who will vote.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 26 of 27 (71 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11504 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2014

Akirasolid wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Then there really is no point in doing these contests if its just a few selected people who will vote.

The PlayStation MVP Program consists of more than a few select individuals. Thanks for the feedback.

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 27 of 27 (67 Views)
0 Likes