Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/18/2005
Offline
4294 posts
 

Re: Mercenaries 2 coming to Xbox 360

Jan 19, 2007
Thats false.

1. 360fanboy.com?

2. It disagree's on its main website.

3. Don't get happy.
Big Bubba|| on 11/10/2005
PSN: Bubba_R
------ Sniper (3173 posts) on 05-08-2007 11:14 PM ------

1337!
Message 51 of 101 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 07/08/2005
Offline
12687 posts
 

Re: Mercenaries 2 coming to Xbox 360

Jan 19, 2007


G223 wrote:


NK wrote:


Play_Station3 wrote:


chaingangsoldier69 wrote:


Shadowmeld wrote:


chaingangsoldier69 wrote:


Shadowmeld wrote:
Why would you sell your PS3 for another Xbox if you already have one?


I dont have a 360.



I thought you did. So, let me get this straight. You sold it like 3 times and then rebought it? I don't really keep up with this type of stuff, considering I don't come to the off-topic section very often.


I will trade my PS3 in for another one on January 27th


Post a picture of your PS3, with your name and today's date on a piece of paper. I somehow don't believe it that you have the money to sell the 360 like 4 times and buy a PS3 twice. Thanks.


He doesn't have one, that's the best part. By now you can tell he's full of it and is just trying to cause crap on the forums.


He has one...I still have his name on my PSN list.
Hes never on though I guess he going through the I hate PS3 stage, he'll be back next weekSmiley Wink


I havent been on because I dont like PS3 I already sold all my games to my freind for $200(CDN) (about $40 more than I would have gotten from EBgames)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 52 of 101 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 07/08/2005
Offline
12687 posts
 

Re: Mercenaries 2 coming to Xbox 360

Jan 19, 2007


Big Bubba wrote:

1. 360fanboy.com?


xbox360fanboy.com is owned by Joystiq, there is also a ps3fanboy.com


Message Edited by chaingangsoldier69 on 01-18-2007 05:20 PM
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 53 of 101 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/30/2006
Offline
6531 posts
 

Re: Mercenaries 2 coming to Xbox 360

Jan 19, 2007


chaingangsoldier69 wrote:


SlyTheBoss wrote:


chaingangsoldier69 wrote:


canadaeh wrote:


chaingangsoldier69 wrote:

PS3 keeps losing more and more exclusives, I knew it would, which is one of the main reasons why I decided to sell my PS3 for another 360.


LMAO how much money have you lost so far


1st 360 + games + accessories = $420 (Though I didnt buy my 1st 360, my parents did for christmas)
2nd 360 + games + accessories = $400
3rd 360 + games + accessories = $520
How much I will lose on my PS3 + games + accessories = $360

Total = $1700



So beside losing exclusives, what reason was it this time for you to switch back?



  • Online service sucks
  • I like more 360 games
  • I realized I liked the 360 games I had for my 360 more than the games I had for my PS3




So when the exclusives come out for the PS3, will you change your mind again?
Message 54 of 101 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/18/2005
Offline
4294 posts
 

Re: Mercenaries 2 coming to Xbox 360

Jan 19, 2007


chaingangsoldier69 wrote:


Big Bubba wrote:

1. 360fanboy.com?


xbox360fanboy.com is owned by Joystiq, there is also a ps3fanboy.com


Message Edited by chaingangsoldier69 on 01-18-2007 05:20 PM

oh, well anyway, read numbers 2 and 3. False info is bad. Smiley Surprised
Big Bubba|| on 11/10/2005
PSN: Bubba_R
------ Sniper (3173 posts) on 05-08-2007 11:14 PM ------

1337!
Message 55 of 101 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 07/08/2005
Offline
12687 posts
 

Re: Mercenaries 2 coming to Xbox 360

Jan 19, 2007


SlyTheBoss wrote:


chaingangsoldier69 wrote:


SlyTheBoss wrote:


chaingangsoldier69 wrote:


canadaeh wrote:


chaingangsoldier69 wrote:

PS3 keeps losing more and more exclusives, I knew it would, which is one of the main reasons why I decided to sell my PS3 for another 360.


LMAO how much money have you lost so far


1st 360 + games + accessories = $420 (Though I didnt buy my 1st 360, my parents did for christmas)
2nd 360 + games + accessories = $400
3rd 360 + games + accessories = $520
How much I will lose on my PS3 + games + accessories = $360

Total = $1700



So beside losing exclusives, what reason was it this time for you to switch back?



  • Online service sucks
  • I like more 360 games
  • I realized I liked the 360 games I had for my 360 more than the games I had for my PS3




So when the exclusives come out for the PS3, will you change your mind again?


no there is very few that i like.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 56 of 101 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/30/2006
Offline
6531 posts
 

Re: Mercenaries 2 coming to Xbox 360

Jan 19, 2007


MichaelD wrote:
And anyone who believes this kid is a damn fool, eithe rput up proof or just stop and have some humility and pride about yourselfl



I think people had him in their respective console's friends list... To be able to do that, you must own one (or at least rent or have access to one).

Message 57 of 101 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 07/08/2005
Offline
12687 posts
 

Re: Mercenaries 2 coming to Xbox 360

Jan 19, 2007
I'm going to study for a test tomorrow, if anyone says something I wont be able to reply for 1.5-2 hours
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 58 of 101 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/01/2006
Offline
15009 posts
 

Re: Mercenaries 2 coming to Xbox 360

Jan 19, 2007


chaingangsoldier69 wrote:
I'm going to study for a test tomorrow, if anyone says something I wont be able to reply for 1.5-2 hours


Kthxbye
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 59 of 101 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/18/2005
Offline
4294 posts
 

Re: Mercenaries 2 coming to Xbox 360

Jan 19, 2007
It says on the official website that it is false. If you guys still believe it then shame on you.
Big Bubba|| on 11/10/2005
PSN: Bubba_R
------ Sniper (3173 posts) on 05-08-2007 11:14 PM ------

1337!
Message 60 of 101 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes