Reply
Dec 10 2012
By: moblesuit75 Treasure Hunter 4421 posts
Offline

Members Online?

12 replies 127 views Edited Dec 10, 2012

Strange question here.

 

When I am on sometimes, and the Forum seems slow, the little note on the side says how many members are online.  It drops as low as 3, like right now.

 

Is this true, or is it a refresh thing?

 

Although, it shows over 1000 guests, it leads me to believe everyone has left.  On that note, what qualifies as a "guest"?

 

Moble

Message 1 of 13 (127 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: Members Online?

Dec 10, 2012

Yeah I think its a glitch or something.... 


Sometimes it would say 4 people online 1008 guests.

 

right now it says 

Currently online: 232 members 1,081 guests

Message 2 of 13 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: Members Online?

Dec 10, 2012

Speedy24xmax wrote:

Yeah I think its a glitch or something.... 


Sometimes it would say 4 people online 1008 guests.

 

right now it says 

Currently online: 232 members 1,081 guests


Yeah, I figured as much.  It just seemed a little strange is all.

 

The Forum gets sparse at times during the day, and it was making me believe (mistakenly), I was the only one of a few out here at times.

 

I was ascarwed. Smiley Wink

 

Moble

Message 3 of 13 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
55471 posts
 

Re: Members Online?

Dec 10, 2012

moblesuit75 wrote:

Strange question here.

 

When I am on sometimes, and the Forum seems slow, the little note on the side says how many members are online.  It drops as low as 3, like right now.

 

Is this true, or is it a refresh thing?

 

Although, it shows over 1000 guests, it leads me to believe everyone has left.  On that note, what qualifies as a "guest"?

 

Moble


A "guest" would be someone who is viewing the forum but not signed in, which i do a lot of Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 13 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: Members Online?

Dec 10, 2012

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

Strange question here.

 

When I am on sometimes, and the Forum seems slow, the little note on the side says how many members are online.  It drops as low as 3, like right now.

 

Is this true, or is it a refresh thing?

 

Although, it shows over 1000 guests, it leads me to believe everyone has left.  On that note, what qualifies as a "guest"?

 

Moble


A "guest" would be someone who is viewing the forum but not signed in, which i do a lot of Smiley Tongue


I always sign in.  I want the credit, and the KUDOS!!! Smiley Wink

 

Moble

Message 5 of 13 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: Members Online?

Dec 10, 2012

Yeah but as a guest you cant post anyway.... you can only read, you cant see who got kudos

 

The only way to post is to sign in... 

Message 6 of 13 (96 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34146 posts
 

Re: Members Online?

Dec 10, 2012

moblesuit75 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

Strange question here.

 

When I am on sometimes, and the Forum seems slow, the little note on the side says how many members are online.  It drops as low as 3, like right now.

 

Is this true, or is it a refresh thing?

 

Although, it shows over 1000 guests, it leads me to believe everyone has left.  On that note, what qualifies as a "guest"?

 

Moble


A "guest" would be someone who is viewing the forum but not signed in, which i do a lot of Smiley Tongue


I always sign in.  I want the credit, and the KUDOS!!! Smiley Wink

 

Moble


i love how our profiles tell us how many minutes in total weve been logged in for.

36199 minutes, or 603 hours, or 25 days. Smiley Very Happy


Message 7 of 13 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
8267 posts
 

Re: Members Online?

Dec 10, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

Strange question here.

 

When I am on sometimes, and the Forum seems slow, the little note on the side says how many members are online.  It drops as low as 3, like right now.

 

Is this true, or is it a refresh thing?

 

Although, it shows over 1000 guests, it leads me to believe everyone has left.  On that note, what qualifies as a "guest"?

 

Moble


A "guest" would be someone who is viewing the forum but not signed in, which i do a lot of Smiley Tongue


I always sign in.  I want the credit, and the KUDOS!!! Smiley Wink

 

Moble


i love how our profiles tell us how many minutes in total weve been logged in for.

36199 minutes, or 603 hours, or 25 days. Smiley Very Happy


Total Minutes Online55984

 933 hours or 38 days...

 

I didnt even notice that was there... 

 

Message 8 of 13 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: Members Online?

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

moblesuit75 wrote:

Strange question here.

 

When I am on sometimes, and the Forum seems slow, the little note on the side says how many members are online.  It drops as low as 3, like right now.

 

Is this true, or is it a refresh thing?

 

Although, it shows over 1000 guests, it leads me to believe everyone has left.  On that note, what qualifies as a "guest"?

 

Moble


A "guest" would be someone who is viewing the forum but not signed in, which i do a lot of Smiley Tongue


I always sign in.  I want the credit, and the KUDOS!!! Smiley Wink

 

Moble


i love how our profiles tell us how many minutes in total weve been logged in for.

36199 minutes, or 603 hours, or 25 days. Smiley Very Happy


I've got 32,787 Hours minutes (edited) whoops, in; all within about two and a half months.

 

That's 546.45 Hours, 22.76 Days (almost literally) 

 

Can you say abuse of company time and resources? Smiley WinkSmiley LOL

 

Shhhhhh!  They think I am working the whole time.

 

Moble

Message 9 of 13 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/18/2011
Offline
3987 posts
 

Re: Members Online?

Dec 14, 2012

In most cases, Members Online get outnumbered by Guests

 photo 220dee8b-5bcd-4c72-9468-b21cfc72f31f_zpsfd870647.jpg
Message 10 of 13 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes