Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/24/2004
Offline
3360 posts
 

Re: Meaning of Christmas

Nov 18, 2006
Presents bring people together. Otherwise Christmas would be overlooked as being simply day off from work...
Message 11 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/31/2006
Offline
1081 posts
 

Re: Meaning of Christmas

Nov 18, 2006


Sammydavisjr wrote:


Jtuell wrote:
jesus is the man!


I want to say something mean about that but its not allowed...lawl...

Anyway...Superman is the man.


There both mans! AKA Males.

WhiteClouds
Message 12 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/29/2006
Offline
3417 posts
 

Re: Meaning of Christmas

Nov 18, 2006


WhiteClouds wrote:


Sammydavisjr wrote:


Jtuell wrote:
jesus is the man!


I want to say something mean about that but its not allowed...lawl...

Anyway...Superman is the man.


There both mans! AKA Males.



And that's related to the topic howSmiley Indifferent?
Message 13 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/20/2006
Offline
1651 posts
 

Re: Meaning of Christmas

Nov 18, 2006
Christmas started with the giving of gifts, so whats this about "Christmas is not about gifts" nonsense?
Message 14 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/29/2006
Offline
3417 posts
 

Re: Meaning of Christmas

Nov 18, 2006


Sid the Mod wrote:
Christmas started with the giving of gifts, so whats this about "Christmas is not about gifts" nonsense?



Presents are just...Things,anyone can get that.
 
What people can't get,can't buy is....Love(Family,friend,GF/BF,ect.)
Message 15 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/31/2006
Offline
1081 posts
 

Re: Meaning of Christmas

Nov 18, 2006


Warriorexe wrote:


WhiteClouds wrote:


Sammydavisjr wrote:


Jtuell wrote:
jesus is the man!


I want to say something mean about that but its not allowed...lawl...

Anyway...Superman is the man.


There both mans! AKA Males.



And that's related to the topic howSmiley Indifferent?


It its.. is about the discussion the thread has generated

WhiteClouds
Message 16 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/29/2006
Offline
3417 posts
 

Re: Meaning of Christmas

Nov 18, 2006


WhiteClouds wrote:


Warriorexe wrote:


WhiteClouds wrote:


Sammydavisjr wrote:


Jtuell wrote:
jesus is the man!


I want to say something mean about that but its not allowed...lawl...

Anyway...Superman is the man.


There both mans! AKA Males.



And that's related to the topic howSmiley Indifferent?


It its.. is about the discussion the thread has generated


I thought the discussion was bout the meaning of chirstmas,not Superman....Unless you're...HOMOSEXUALSmiley Surprised
Message 17 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/28/2006
Offline
12855 posts
 

Re: Meaning of Christmas

Nov 18, 2006


Sammydavisjr wrote:


Jtuell wrote:
jesus is the man!


I want to say something mean about that but its not allowed...lawl...



I'll bet you had nothing in mind, and just wanted to hint about something you wouldn't post anyway.
Message 18 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/21/2006
Offline
1534 posts
 

Re: Meaning of Christmas

Nov 18, 2006
christmas is when i get to eat, get money for a wii and sing akward songs around the tree

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Message 19 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/31/2006
Offline
1081 posts
 

Re: Meaning of Christmas

Nov 18, 2006


Warriorexe wrote:


WhiteClouds wrote:


Warriorexe wrote:


WhiteClouds wrote:


Sammydavisjr wrote:


Jtuell wrote:
jesus is the man!


I want to say something mean about that but its not allowed...lawl...

Anyway...Superman is the man.


There both mans! AKA Males.



And that's related to the topic howSmiley Indifferent?


It its.. is about the discussion the thread has generated


I thought the discussion was bout the meaning of chirstmas,not Superman....Unless you're...HOMOSEXUALSmiley Surprised


Yeah but some how the " meaning of chirstmas" Thread generated something about superman.

WhiteClouds
Message 20 of 37 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes