Highlighted
Jan 29 2013
By: FiveFourteen Keyblade Wielder 8191 posts

Me vs. PS3

11 replies 97 views Edited Jan 29, 2013

I Dropped my PS3 on my foot and split my big toe's nail lol

FiveFourteen
Ask FiveFourteen,Twitter,Google+
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 1 of 12 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Re: Me vs. PS3

Jan 29, 2013

Sorry dude but even though this is 'Off-Topic Discussions', this has got to be spam?
Ps, hope your ok Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 12 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15344 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Aren't you glad your toe so graciously and valiantly sacrificed itself for the sake of your Playstation?

If it did break and your toe's sacrifice was in vein will it comfort you to know that a PS1 wouldn't have done so?a

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 3 of 12 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Jan 29, 2013

StevensonJosh wrote:

Sorry dude but even though this is 'Off-Topic Discussions', this has got to be spam?

this is copied from the rules and conduct page:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Spam. No advertising commercial products or services or solicitations (this includes petitions, asking others to vote on a poll, and advertising your own personal website or other forum). No making "off-topic" or redundant threads, no posting multiple times in a row with nothing new.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is his post spam? it relates to PS3 and is posted in the "Off-topic thread" if they don't allow off topic conversation in their forums, why even have a section for it? these redundantcies are ridiculous... I'm now curious how "off-topic" our posts are allowed to be. also i see people advertising for other forums in their signatures all the time, how is that not a violation of the rules...If this thread get's pulled for being "off-topic" i'm going elsewhere to chat about this. (other forums)

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Message 4 of 12 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Jan 29, 2013

JFK_Fan wrote:

StevensonJosh wrote:

this is copied from the rules and conduct page:

• Spam. No advertising commercial products or services or solicitations (this includes petitions, asking others to vote on a poll, and advertising your own personal website or other forum). No making "off-topic" or redundant threads, no posting multiple times in a row with nothing new.

How is his post spam? it relates to PS3 and is posted in the "Off-topic thread" if they don't allow off topic conversation in their forums, why even have a section for it? these redundantcies are ridiculous... I'm now curious how "off-topic" our posts are allowed to be. also i see people advertising for other forums in their signatures all the time, how is that not a violation of the rules...If this thread get's pulled for being "off-topic" i'm going elsewhere to chat about this. (other forums)

Please may I have my head back?

Message 5 of 12 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jan 29, 2013
JFK who are you talking to? lol
FiveFourteen
"I am passionate, vigilant, motivated, and I am proud to be a part of the PlayStation Community."
Message 6 of 12 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2375 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Is this a scoreboard thread? If So, PS3 1, You 0. Smiley Tongue
Message 7 of 12 (79 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9849 posts

Jan 29, 2013

FiveFourteen wrote:

I Dropped my PS3 on my foot and split my big toe's nail lol

Sorry to hear that, at least I hope you dropped the Super Slim PS3 on your toe, and not the old fat 60gb PS3 with the very sharp corners. 

1359135481_glass_door_handle_prank.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 8 of 12 (69 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8191 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Slim and thank you lol
FiveFourteen
Message 9 of 12 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8267 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Your toe will heal...

Your PS3 might not though  

Message 10 of 12 (52 Views)