Treasure Hunter
7692 posts

Re: Massive wii remote recall jack thompson to blame.this is insane

Dec 3, 2006

Warriorexe wrote:

G223 wrote:
People are retards.

Then that means your a retard,tooSmiley Indifferent.

Anyways,one more reason NOT to get a Wii.

it's like saying ppl got hurt from swinging the ps3 controller too hard. then the ps3 controler gets recalled.
XBL Gamertag: AAABattery Syphon Filter LS: kishou
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ Legend ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ Bob Marley ``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º ``°º¤ø„¸ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„
Tyrone Biggums: "That's impossible Ronda, how can you sleep if you high on crack? Chinese riddle for you."
Message 11 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8027 posts

Dec 3, 2006

KING_omletGRIM wrote:
Nice fake article.

Amen.

Message 12 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Dec 3, 2006

kishou wrote:

Warriorexe wrote:

G223 wrote:
People are retards.

Then that means your a retard,tooSmiley Indifferent.

Anyways,one more reason NOT to get a Wii.

it's like saying ppl got hurt from swinging the ps3 controller too hard. then the ps3 controler gets recalled.

i guess but people rely on the strp to do all the work so part way through the swing they let go of the remote and the force generated frays the strap it breaks and it breaks soemthing the key here dont swing so frigen hard
Photobucket
Message 13 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5818 posts

Dec 3, 2006

GAMEA wrote:
hehehehe its not fake i actually love the wii and if you want proof go to cheatcodecentral.com then go to blogs its there

KING_omletGRIM wrote:
Nice fake article.

CheatCodeCentral.com takes me to whatsyourface.com , and then is redirected to a "Vote for your favorite Gatorade ! " Survey.

Can you see.. Arbiter ? The moment of salvation.. is upon us.
Message 14 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Dec 3, 2006

GAMEA wrote:
hehehehe its not fake i actually love the wii and if you want proof go to cheatcodecentral.com then go to blogs its there

KING_omletGRIM wrote:
Nice fake article.

it is fake at the bottom it said "are you dumb enough to belive this"

Message 15 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Dec 3, 2006
goddamn it its not fake

Message Edited by GAMEA on 12-02-2006 04:39 PM
Photobucket
Message 16 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
647 posts

Dec 3, 2006

GAMEA wrote:
Nintendo Recalls All Wii-motes After Class-Action Lawsuit by Thompson* Rated Terrible .

As we reported earlier this week, gamers have been complaining about unexpected problems concerning the Wii-mote. One of the problems frequently aggravating players is a flimsy wrist strap that allows the controller to fly aimlessly through the air if the player loses his grip.

Reports around the country tell of broken wii-motes, cracked TVs and windows, and now human injury.

While playing Wii Baseball, a twelve-year old in Michigan swung a bit too hard. The wii-mote flew out of his hands and into his grandmother’s eye. The eighty-nine year-old woman was rushed to the hospital where she was treated for a black eye.

Catching wind of the case, Jack Thompson has coerced the woman to start a class-action lawsuit against Nintendo. “As evidence has proven since the days of Pong, video games kill and this elderly woman’s injury by her seemingly innocent grandson just proves that video game companies are determined to turn all children into killers,” Thompson claimed. “Nintendo claims it is family friendly, but this injury is sure to be the first of millions that can be traced to the new Wii console.”

Nintendo is currently recalling all wii-motes until they can create more secure wrist straps. Insiders at Nintendo have stated that the new wrist strap technology will be similar to prison handcuffs.

Right. Nintendo wants kids killing people so that they can make more money by people being dead.It's the kid's fault, IMO. If he decides to use the wiimote, he should accept problems. These are the kinds of lawsuits that hinder the developement of new technology in video games and in other parts of the industry. Jack Thompson, up yours.

PM me with your e-mail if you would like to try Gmail. I love Ubuntu
Message 17 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Dec 3, 2006

Xepher wrote:

GAMEA wrote:

KING_omletGRIM wrote:
Nice fake article.

it is fake at the bottom it said "are you dumb enough to belive this"

thats the file it would be under for when its taken down its like a paper or something of sorts that will be put out each friday and this will be in it its not fake im not trying to slander the system

Message Edited by GAMEA on 12-02-2006 04:40 PM
Photobucket
Message 18 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Dec 3, 2006

KING_omletGRIM wrote:

GAMEA wrote:

KING_omletGRIM wrote:
Nice fake article.

CheatCodeCentral.com takes me to whatsyourface.com , and then is redirected to a "Vote for your favorite Gatorade ! " Survey.

go through google
Photobucket
Message 19 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11292 posts

Dec 3, 2006
*This article is presented as an exclusive, new Cheat Code Central feature titled "Are you dumb enough to believe this?" Please check back each Friday for the newest edition.

It's fake alright.
Message 20 of 55 (1 View)
0 Likes