Reply
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
33343 posts
 

Re: Marshall Mathers Long Play 2

Nov 4, 2013

listening to this for a day or so im liking this album its got alota mmlp1 things (nostalagia ) and its like bringing me back to the mmlp1 days with a twist pretty cool

i like it more than recovery for sure

i also really like the monster lol


Message 31 of 54 (309 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
12476 posts
 

Re: Marshall Mathers Long Play 2

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2013

rengle598 wrote:

chicagotops wrote:
Tupac.

no


And you say you're a fan of rap????

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 32 of 54 (302 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
33343 posts
 

Re: Marshall Mathers Long Play 2

Nov 4, 2013

what does tupac have to do with mmlp 2?


Message 33 of 54 (298 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
33343 posts
 

Re: Marshall Mathers Long Play 2

Nov 4, 2013

eminems daughter growing up

 

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7055/7030909385_ca13f3ed55.jpg


Message 34 of 54 (284 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2013
Offline
5627 posts
 

Re: Marshall Mathers Long Play 2

Nov 4, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

what does tupac have to do with mmlp 2?


Because Tupac is a real rapper while eminem is a studio wannabe rapper lol. He was good back in the early 2000s but ever since he made a song with Lil Wayne his credibility became dull

 photo original_zpsuu822nnr.jpg
Message 35 of 54 (281 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 02/26/2011
Offline
41 posts
 

Re: Marshall Mathers Long Play 2

Nov 4, 2013

I've only heard The Monster, Berzerk, Survival, and Rap God, but they're all amazing. Eminem is freakin back!

Message 36 of 54 (278 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/02/2013
Offline
5627 posts
 

Re: Marshall Mathers Long Play 2

Nov 4, 2013

icorwo wrote:

I've only heard The Monster, Berzerk, Survival, and Rap God, but they're all amazing. Eminem is freakin back!


Meh to each there own.. I personally do not like Eminem I listen to real rap.. Bone thugs Tupac Biggie Smalls Mr Shadow

 photo original_zpsuu822nnr.jpg
Message 37 of 54 (274 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
33343 posts
 

Re: Marshall Mathers Long Play 2

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2013

ChangeDaBullets wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

what does tupac have to do with mmlp 2?


Because Tupac is a real rapper while eminem is a studio wannabe rapper lol. He was good back in the early 2000s but ever since he made a song with Lil Wayne his credibility became dull


idk man i wouldt realy judge him because of people he made music with

what about when he went on stage with elton john?

and what about ludacris making a song with justin bieber? does luda suck now too cause of that

sure eminems early music was great, relapse was decent, and i hated recovery, but eminem still has it in him and mmlp2 proved it

 

also eminem doesnt do gangsta rap so idk what are you talking about him being a wanna be rapper? he does actually rap you know that right?

are you saying hes trying to be a studio gangster?

tupac made gangsta rap not eminem

 


Message 38 of 54 (273 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2013
Offline
2971 posts
 

Re: Marshall Mathers Long Play 2

Nov 4, 2013

I've never listened to Eminem (Sh*tstorm incoming). Just never been into rap. 

 photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 39 of 54 (259 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/30/2011
Offline
1729 posts
 

Re: Marshall Mathers Long Play 2

Nov 4, 2013
Its not good to assume.. ^^^
- Restless Dreams.
Message 40 of 54 (255 Views)
Reply
0 Likes